18: HARBINGERS 🎶🎶🎶

Kunikuzushi/Scaramouche POV:

Yesterday.. was long. It felt so good at the start, and even better towards later. Just a bit too good.. I think I had cummed around seven times.

I'm definitely dehydrated.

"Kuni, how do you like todays breakfast?" Y/n asked, smiling. I ignored him, turning my head and refusing to hold eye contact.

"Please, baby? I'm sorry~" He got up from his seat, and hugged me from behind my chair. I couldn't speak properly, because of yesterday. I simply shook my head, and tried to get up.

I tripped, but Y/n caught me in time. "Be careful, hun." He carried me bridal style back to the bed. He started stroking my hair, soothing me. I leaned into his touch.

"Kuni, you're so beautiful." He praised, making me feel butterflies. He worshipped me like a God, and I love it.

I have to admit, he knew exactly what to do for me to forgive him. I could never stay mad at him for longer than an hour.

"Forgive me, please? I know what I did was not to your liking." He said, kissing me while holding me close in his arms. "Hmph." "Kuni, you're always so adorable everyday. How do you expect me to live without you?"

His words made me feel powerful, and everytime that happens I forgive him. I reach my hand out, and I touch his head. He smiles, and grabs my wrist so it stays on his head. "Am I forgiven?"

I nod slowly, rubbing his head. He seemed to enjoy it, so I did it more often. Y/n slowly leaned forward, kissing my lips.

I kissed back eagerly, his tongue slipping into my mouth. We made out until we were out of breathe. He was so good at making my body feel hot..

I felt his hands slipping down my body, and slowly into my robes. I broke the kiss and grabbed his hand. I shook my head. "I thought I was forgiven?" He asked with a sweet voice.

I coughed a few times before speaking. "Well, you aren't going to be if you start doing that again." He sighs, and kissed my ear. "Okay."

-THE NEXT DAY-

I awoke up to Y/n's voice. "Good morning, love." He kissed my cheek, and I had no choice but to get up. "Breakfast is almost ready." I nodded as I went to the bathroom.

I got ready for the day, and sat at the table. We calmly ate breakfast, then we set off to our missions. My legs were still sore, but not as sore as yesterday.

Hours went by, and we were nearing the end of our list full of names. Whether to collect debt or simply clean them from existence.

"Who's next, Y/n?" I asked, finishing up a few guys who refused to pay back their debt. "Lao Hua. Thirty-six male, he owns the Fatui.. thirty-five million mora."

I nod, and we set off to our next destination. We have traveled to nearly every region except for Sumeru, and today we were accepting missions in Liyue.

As expected, we had to take care of Lao Hua and his gang since they won't pay their debt.

That was our last mission, and we were heading back with the debts that have been returned.

"Sweetheart, let's relax a little once we get home." Y/n says, holding my hand as we walk back. I nodded.

When we handed the things to our boss, he told us that the Tsaritsa wanted to see us. "Her Majesty the Tsaritsa? Why would she want to see us?"

Even our boss seemed worried about us. We went anyways, we couldn't disobey her orders.

(Long story short you and Kuni now share the position of the eleventh harbinger. Don't ask me how that's possible idk either. Remember this is like 500 years before Childe was born and their going to get ranked higher later :) Plus Idk how her Majesty the hot mommy Tsaritsa talks when somebody becomes a harbinger or sm so yah)

We walked out of the castle, both too stunned to speak. "..Kuni."

"..yes?" Y/n held my hand tighter. "It's going to be a long, interesting life." I nodded. We went back home, barely speaking a word.

"..Y/n. I want to cut my hair." Y/n stopped his movements, and looked back to me. "..Whatever you want, darling." He was always so understanding.. I never really knew what he wanted.

"It's hard to believe we're harbingers now." Yeah. I nodded again, staying quiet. We were even given a gigantic mansion and our own headquarters to be working at.

This day will be memorable.