33: Y/N'S GOT LOREEE 🔥🔥💦

(Just thought it was about time I bragged about my sister's art skills ^)

Y/n POV:       

(Flashback to the night he got injured and Kuni bandaged it he woke up in the middle of the night)

I woke up in the middle of the night, and felt the need for a glass of water.

I gently and carefully unwrapped Kunis arms around me. He was so cute~ I went to the kitchen, but a certain voice interrupts my thoughts.

[Beep beep mm bop]

I whisper in a low voice, careful not to wake Kuni up. "What the fuck do you want?"

[Restore memories?]
        [Yes / No]

"What memories? When did I lose memories?" I asked, but the stupid system didn't respond.

Just in case, I walked out of the house.

Memories, did I lose any of it? If the system said I did, then I shouldn't trust it. But, what's the worst that can happen? I'm curious, anyways.

I clicked yes.

Instantly, my head started hurting. A lot. It wasn't just a headache, it was like my head got pierced by a knife and got shot by a bullet. From experience, I have learned to not scream through excruciating pain, so I didn't.

I'm glad I didn't, because that could've woken Kuni up. I kneeled down to the ground, both hands on my head as I felt memories flood in.

This was.. six centuries back.

(FLASHBACK)
-(ah yes lore)-

Y/n, was a kid who was orphaned at a young age. His parents both died in a tragic accident, and left him to his only aunt.

His aunt was a single mother, she also had a son named Sovi, who wasn't very social. Y/n was very grateful for both of them.

Y/n and Sovi didn't get along quite well, which Y/n disliked. Y/n wanted to be close to his cousin and wanted to play together.

Perhaps it was because of some incident when they were younger, but Y/n's aunt and their parents weren't always on good terms.

Y/n's aunt seemed to always be in guilt, while his parents weren't forgiving. Therefore, as if they would forgive her, Y/n's aunt treated Y/n very kindly.

"Oh, dear, forgive my son's rudeness. He actually likes you very much on the inside, he's just not very social." Y/n's aunt said when Y/n first met Sovi, which he remembered his whole life.

Y/n thought that Sovi just had a hard time with making friends, so Y/n volunteered to be his friend, which Sovi didn't really enjoy.

Y/n has done many things for Sovi as friends, lying for him, helping him do bad things, taking responsibility for Sovi's actions, all kinds.

Sovi liked Y/n, but not as friends. He liked how Y/n always seemed to have so much hope in him and always helped him out like a dog.

One day, the family went broke.

"Dear archons! How will we ever live freely again?" Y/n's aunt said, in disbelief of how fast they went broke because of Sovi spending lots of money.

"Auntie, calm down, I'm sure we'll find a way." Y/n said, sitting besides his aunt while Sovi looks down in hints of guilt.

For many days, they starved and struggled to live. That was until Y/n took actions. Y/n had stolen many things for Sovi, and not once did he get caught.

Slowly, Y/n realized he had a talent for thievery. So that's what he did.

"Where'd you get the mora?" Sovi asked, looking in astonishment at the bags of mora in Y/n's hand. "Don't tell anyone! I stole it." Y/n said, he trusted Sovi a lot, to the point where he would trust Sovi with his life.

"..I won't tell anyone." Was what Sovi said, and Y/n took it for real.

Skipping to one night, the Tenryou commission came. They held Y/n down, and said someone had reported thievery.

"Do not move an inch! We are here because we got a report that Y/n L/n has stolen thousands of mora."

Y/n immediately knew he got caught. How? He didn't tell anyone but Sovi.. Speaking of Sovi, Where was Sovi?

Y/n looked around, seeing his aunt kneeling on the ground, crying and begging the guards to let him go. Sovi, was avoiding eye contact.

"Sovi!" He yelled, getting Sovi's attention. That was the moment, where they held eye contact. That was the moment, when Y/n saw how much disgust and hatred was in Sovi's eyes while looking at him.

Only then, did Y/n realize, Sovi has betrayed him. He trusted Sovi so much...!

Anger built up inside him, and he struggles against the guards. "Sovi! You betrayed me, Sovi!" Y/n screamed repeatedly, until the guards knocked him out. Before he closed his eyes, he saw the guards hand Sovi bags and bags of mora.

In that moment, Y/n never hated someone so much. He wanted to skin Sovi alive and rip his organs out one by one, letting Sovi feel the pain. He wanted to torture him, but he was knocked out and locked in a cell.

When Y/n woke up, he felt so sad. He sat in the corner, crying and crying. That was when he wanted to die the most.

"Hic.. I didn't want to.. we were dying, I-i- hic, I'm sorry.." Y/n was only 16.. but he had a different mindset from others.

His way of thinking is very gruesome. Stealing, killing, gaslighting, are all simple solutions that are as reasonable as watering a plant in Y/n's opinion.

His fried having other friends meant that they have abandoned him. He would turn instantly from obsessing over a person to hating a person.

[Welcome! You are systems 69th host!]

A voice said, Y/n looked around, seeing a blue screen. "W-who are you?" He ask, frightened.

[I am system42069, you needn't worry]

Y/n felt confused, but didn't question the system. He stayed silent.

[Would you like to live another life as another person?]

The system asked all of a sudden, leaving Y/n stunned. "I-is that possible? That's so cool! I want to leave this cell and find new friends!" Y/n said, his eyes brightening up.

[Very well. Click 'Yes' below]
               [Yes / No]

Of course Y/n chose yes. What he didn't know, was that he would lose all memories. What he also didn't know, was that he would be living in another dimension on a planet called 'Earth'.

Most importantly, he didn't know that his new life was going to be shitty too.

At the end of his new life, when he was so devastated and helpless, the system came again.

[Travel Teyvat?]
     [Yes / No]

(END OF FLASHBACK]

Y/n's head stopped hurting, but he was still overwhelmed by the memories. All that happened.. Sovi.. his aunt.. that was his first life? His original life?

"..W-well.. that was a lot to t-take in.." Y/n said, panting as sweat covered his forehead.

He knew, he wasn't a descender now. He belonged to this world. He was a descender on Earth, but he belonged to Teyvat.

No wonder the Traveler beat him, he thought they'd at least be a tie.

Y/n sighed, and picked himself up. Now, he had to get back to his Kuni.

(SLAYED AT THE DOUBLE UPDATEEE!

BTW ITS EXACTLY 11:59PM RN AT CALI SO YUH)