50: NOTHING COMES IN THE WAY OF SMEXY KUNI

(OMG I FINALLY REACHED AR50 AAAAAAAAA MY HARD WORKED FOR 50 JUVENILE JADES WASTED THO

So.. It's actually been so many years since I've written a Kuni smut so.. ;)

WARNING SMEXY KUNI SUSSY)

Y/n POV:

Well, getting the gnosis was easier than expected..

Still, I don't want Kuni face-to-face with the Traveler. It's not that I don't believe in his own powers, but..

"Y/n? Stop zoning out!" I heard someone say, and the only person who could talk to me like that was.. Kuni. "Sorry, Kuni. What, you want attention?~"

"N-no!" He said immediately, being suspicious. I pulled him onto my lap, and started ruffling his hair and rubbing circles on his back.

He didn't protest, and instead leaned in to my touch. He soon fell asleep, and I placed him on the bed gently.

I kissed his forehead gently, smiling to myself like an idiot. I walked out the door, only to be stopped by a hand.

I would fall, yes, it would hurt, yes, but it was Kuni, so.. bang! "Mm.. Y/n.." Kuni called out, opening his eyes a little only for them to widen in horror as my head bled from the sharp corners of the nightstand.

It.. hurt. (💀) But what hurts more was seeing Kuni panic so much. "Y-y/n! I-i, it's all my fault, I'm so sorry, I'll clean it up! Does it hurt, don't leave me!"

Kuni probably knows this injury could kill a normal mortal easily, but I still had 1082 years to live according to the system.

"I-its okay, Kuni.." My eyes started to get heavy, and I collapsed onto Kuni. "Y/n! Y/n.. no, no, no, please," -were the last words I heard before I blacked out.

-

I woke up to a white ceiling, besides me was.. Dr. Deenuts? He was the professional doctor the Fatui hired, the new one.

"Hello, C/n, I'm glad to see you have awoken." He's so formal.. I sat up, and there was a throbbing pain in the back of my head. "Ugh.."

"Please lay down, lord Scaramouche has informed us that you've had a terrible accident, your head was-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, where's Scaramouche?" I asked, it's not like I was gonna die.

"..I'll go call him right now." Then, he walked out the door. A few minutes later, a blurry, small figure rushed to the door.

"Y/n!" "Kuni!" I sat up again, hissing at the annoying pain in the back of my head. "The doctor said to lay down!"

I did as Kuni said. "I-im sorry, Y/n, I didn't mean to.." Kuni looked like he was about to cry.. how adorable! "It's alright.. but I'll forgive you in one condition."

"What is it?" I smirked, and somebody knocked on the door. "Who the fuck-" "Come in." Kuni looked at me in shock, but pouted and sat down.

"My lord, it's an honor to transport this 'magical' item." "Set it down, and lock the door behind you." Kuni looked at me, confused. The agent nodded, and did as I said.

"Come here." I pulled Kuni onto my lap, and he was really confused. "Y/n?" I shushed him, and opened the box.

Kuni's eyes widened in shock and embarrassment, obviously in the box was.. the ultimate vibrator~

I grabbed it, and began sucking on his neck as he moaned softly.

I slipped off his shorts, and took off his hat so I could see his expression. I slowly slipped a finger inside of him, and I could see how desperate he was.

"Y-y/n.. you're still i-in- aah!" I pressed onto his prostate gently, rubbing circles around it as he gripped my shoulders tightly.

His face was red, muffling his moans in my shoulder. I slowly pulled my finger out, he was already so wet!

He let out a small gasp, and sighed as he relaxed slowly. But not for long, because I shoved the vibrator into him.

I turned it on medium vibrations, it was enough to make Kuni squirm and beg. "Aah! G-good, r-right there, ngh! Mmm..!"

Since he was enjoying it so much, I turned it down. He moaned and grinded against my crotch, begging me. "Please, Y/n, I need it.."

"Not now, Kuni. You'll have to settle with the vibrator~" He groaned and pouted, moaning loudly and arching his back as I turned the vibrations higher.

The room was filled with Kuni's moans, squelching noises, and buzzing sounds. I thrusted the vibrator a bit deeper, causing Kuni to squirm and cry loudly. "N-ngh! Please, t-too- aaah..!~"

I slowly put Kuni's clothes back onto him, telling him to go attend the Fatui meeting later today like this.

He shook his head hard, moaning and crying that he couldn't do it, such an adorable sight.. "Shh.. you'll do just fine."

He humped against my crotch, riding the vibrator as he enjoyed himself. "It feels good, no?" He nods, fucking himself with the toy.

"Then you'll do just fine~" He nodded unconsciously, still arching his back and moaning as I smirked.

(I had 7 reasons to live and one just left me </3

Sorry for not feeding y'all! This author almost got her phone taken away 😞

BTW MY MOMS FRIEND IN CHINA IS GETTING ME A KUNI PLUSHIE AND DELIVERING IT TO ME WHENEVER MY DADS VACATION IN CHINA ENDS 😻)