31: FIGHTING WITH TRAVELER BUT IT'S ONE SENTENCE 🔥🔥

("Draw whatever you want, even cartoon." My art teacher said, then this class he doesn't give us cartoon books and look what I have to draw 😭)

" My art teacher said, then this class he doesn't give us cartoon books and look what I have to draw 😭)

(It's so hard like wtf)

Y/n POV:

On my way to clear out some peasants, then I can go back and admire Kuni sleeping~

-

"Tsk," I clicked my tongue, the blood wasn't coming off. I did wear gloves, but some got on my wrist. How does blood not come off with water? (Writer logic)

"Eeek! Traveler, what's that person doing?!" A high pitched voice said. I heard someone shush them, and footsteps.

"Who's there?" I asked, judging by that voice and 'Traveler'.. why were they here? I slowly turned around, giving a menacing glare to them. "All mighty Traveler, aren't you?"

The traveler was Lumine. "Traveler, he spotted us!" Paimon shouted, hiding behind Lumine.

Lumine was wary, getting out her dull blade and getting in a fighting stance. "Oh? You wanna fight?" I taunted, walking closer to them.

(You're a catalyst bc I said so)

-(Insert fighting scene)-
-(BOOM BOMB WOW KAPOW YEET OOF EEK)-

"You sure don't disappoint as the Traveler.." I said, holding my wound to stop the bleeding. I lost, of course. (Traveler got fried eggs)

"You too." She said, panting while Paimon is panicking. I grit my teeth, and teleported away. Because of my injuries, the teleportation didn't go as well as I thought.

CRASH

"Ugh.." I groaned, touching the back of my head. There was blood, alright. I didn't want to wake Kuni up, and so I silently went to the bathroom.

I struggled to walk, so I tripped multiple times while walking to the medical room to get medicine and bandages.

I sat down on the ground, and took off my clothes. I was about to apply medicine, when someone barged open the door.

It was.. Kuni?! "Y/n?" "Kuni? You're awake?" I said, dropping the medicine. He's for sure going to be worried and angry. "Where are you hurt?"

I stay quiet. "Nowhere. It's not my blood." I lied, I didn't want to risk Kuni being worried for me. It was a terrible lie, I know.

"Liar." He said, a hurt look in his eyes. He grabbed the medicine and bandages, and sat down. "I'll do it for you." Kuni said. How polite and cute~

He stopped his movements, "How'd you get hurt anyways?"

"I told you, this isn't- ow!" He applies the medicine with slim and long fingers, the medicine stings. He looks at me sadly. "I thought you said no lies or secrets were between us.." Kuni started.. crying?!

"K-kuni, don't cry, I'm sorry.." I said, wiping his tears and tried to smile even though it was quite uncomfortable to smile with blood all over you.

I reach out my arms, attempting to hold him and comfort him but he pushes me away. "Kuni! Don't cry, please?"

He cried harder, and that made me panic more. "Kuni, my love, honey, please don't cry, I don't deserve you, you do so much for me, I'm sorry I lied to you, I can fix this right now if you give me a chance!"

"..okay, explain." He pouts, rubbing his eyes. "Thanks, Kuni! I'm so sorry.. I love you so much, and I don't deserve this chance! I love you forever and you don't know how grateful and proud I am to-"

"Just get on with the point." "Well.. I've met the Traveler. Long story short we fought and.. yeah." Kuni looked surprised, as expected.

"I'll get revenge for you." He said, ready sounding angry and menacing. "No, you don't have to." I said, flashing my best smile.

"You can just help me bandage up, you can even touch my body! Win win situation!" I changed the subject, and smiled wider. I grabbed his wrist, and put his hand to my bare chest.

His face was red as he agreed. "Okay."

The medicine stings, but Kuni was applying it so~ it's alright! He gently bandages my wounds up, and gets a new set of clothes for me. "Thanks, Kuni! Love you so much!"

I kissed his lips gently, hugging him tightly. He objects, and tries to move away but I can see the corner of his lips gently move upwards. How cute~

(YOU GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR THE TWO HOUR DELAY I WAS PLAYING GENSHIN THEN MY FRIEND AND I CO OPED AND WE DID THE DRAGONSPINE QUEST AND UNLOCKED WAYPOINTS AND THAT TOOK TWO HOURS 😭😭

PLUS ITS 2:20AM IN CALIFORNIA RN AND IM ON 6% 😭

I'm so sorry for the late update 😔😔 I promise I'll post a double update tomorrow!! ❤️

ALSO thanks for 15K+ reads!)