43: UNSWEETENED BANANAS? 🍌🍌🍌

(I GOT AYAKA (THE WET SOCKS LADY) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Kunikuzushi/Scaramouche POV:        

I woke up to the smell of yogurt.

"Y/n?" I asked, still feeling kind of sleepy yet my ass and dick hurts like hell. "Good morning, Kuni~" Good, he was back to his usual self. Well, not completely, he's happier, which isn't a bad thing.

"Good morning." I said as I went to the bathroom and got ready. I then went to the kitchen, where Y/n demanded a morning kiss. "C'mon! Just one?"

I sighed. "Well.. okay." I got on my tippy-toes, and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled brighter, and I could feel my face flush while I sat down at the table.

He prepared yogurt with fruits, pancakes with bananas, and.. "Why is everything with bananas?"

"Well~ I recently heard that eating mush bananas after sex is good!" (I think it's true I searched it up on Google) Really?

Well, I wasn't a big fan of bananas since I didn't like sweets. But since Y/n offered, I guess I'd take it.

I ate a pancake, and some yogurt. I tried avoiding the bananas, but Y/n made me eat them. "I swear! It's a new recipe!" I didn't want to make him angry again, so I took a bite.

The bananas were mush, and weren't that sweet. It was tolerable. If you ate it with other stuff, you wouldn't really be able to taste it. "Thank you." "Aw~ You're welcome, Kuni!"

We ate the rest of the breakfast in peace, with him feeding me a lot. "Say aaa~" "aaa-"

-

Today is December 26th. Do you know what this means? Next week is our wedding anniversary!

I'm excited, because for 500 years he always had plans and knew how to surprise me and make me happy. I look forward to it.

(Yessir, This is like 450 words less than what the chapter word count is ideal to be, and I haven't uploaded in a long time, but now I have an excuse 😈😈

BTW, I WHALED AND GOT AYAKA AND HER WEAPON, BUT WHILE PULLING FOR HER WEAPON I GOT SHENHE'S WEAPON INSTEAD. THEN TODAY I PULLED ON SHENHE'S BANNER AND LOST MY 50/50 TO DILUC, THEN SPENT 40$ AND GOT SHENHE 🎉🎉🥳🥳)

 THEN TODAY I PULLED ON SHENHE'S BANNER AND LOST MY 50/50 TO DILUC, THEN SPENT 40$ AND GOT SHENHE 🎉🎉🥳🥳)