42: ......😳😔🤨😐🥺😶😏

(Live Laugh Love Scara

This is not because I'm horny this is because it was requested I swear I'm not horny)

(WARNING SUSSY CHAPTER!! Don't worry, I'll make sure to fit everything I can 😏)

Y/n POV:

Kuni was very fun to tease, ever since 500 years ago.

He would pout while his face was red, looking down with such a cute face.. it's the key to why I wanted him to be angry.

So, I happily obliged to my intrusive thoughts this time. They weren't that bad, afterall.

It hurt to see his hurt expression, and I hated myself for interrupting him, but perhaps this would all lead to something greater.

(I'm too lazy to write Kuni saying sorry 8 times and trying to explain 13 times so we're skipping)

"Please! Just listen! I would never cheat on you!" He said, holding my hand like it's sacred.

I would've loved holding his hand, the warmth of his cold hands.. (Wtf that doesn't even make sense 🤨)

"Alright. But, I have one condition." He seemed really happy, and nodded rapidly. "I'll do anything!"

Of course, it has been a almost a week since we fucked. I can see it in his eyes, how bad he wanted forgiveness and.. sex.

I nodded back silently, not uttering a word. He seemed confused until I dragged him to the bed. "..oh?"

He seemed very excited, getting railed and also gaining forgiveness seemed like a win-win situation for him. He sat with his legs in a W, waiting so adorably for me.

I grabbed a pillow, and put it in front of him. He immediately sat on it, and started rocking his hips against it, moaning softly.

I smirked, sitting on the bed with a book. Though, I wasn't going to read the book. Having a view like Kuni humping on a pillow was far superior than a book.

He has his orgasm after a while, rocking his hips a couple more times until he stopped. "Continue." I demanded.

He did as I told, humping against the pillow as he moans and whimpers.

-

Eventually, I got bored. So, I took off his clothes and gave him a blowjob.

He followed my orders strictly, not stopping even for a second. He has many orgasms, and I could tell he was getting weak not having my dick inside of him.

I grabbed a pet collar, and put it on him. I pulled on the collar, pulling him forward as he collapsed on the bed, whining weakly.

I laid down, and waited patiently as he gathered enough strength sit on my cock.

He moaned loudly upon being filled, his eyes seemed to have hearts on them as he bounced up and down, loving the feeling.

I came inside of him multiple times, filling him up. He climaxed after a while, and laid down on my chest, breathing weakly.

As my seed was leaking out of his hole, I pulled on the collar again. He panted as he gripped the sheets, shaking his head.

I raised my hand, and slapped his juicy ass, making him shiver with pain and pleasure. He whines, kicking his legs with all the strength he had in his body.

I pulled on the collar again, once he had no strength, he fell to the floor. I sat on the edge of the bed, pulling his hair to my cock.

He licked the tip, and eagerly started taking my dick into his mouth. "Such a slut, you're daddy's little slut, aren't you?"

He nodded as he wrapped his tongue around my dick. I grabbed his hair, my head falling back from the pleasure.

I moved his head up and down rapidly, with him eager to suck me off.

I came soon, filling his mouth with my cum. He swallowed it all, licking his lips afterwards.

"You're so slutty, a whore just for me." I said, lifting him back onto the bed. He smiles, and lays on the bed. I spread his legs, and pushed my cock into his ass without warning.

I started thrusting in a fast pace immediately, not giving him time to adjust. He moans loudly, sweat dripping down his forehead as I hit his sensitive spots that has become more sensitive because of the lack of stimulation this past week repeatedly.

He grips the sheets tightly as I pushed his thighs up to his chest, fucking him properly.

I made sure to orgasm before him, always. I would fill him up with my cum right before he cummed himself, then stop moving. He whimpers and whines, feeling horny and acting like a little slut who wants to be fucked harder.

I edged him for hours nonstop, my stamina's pretty good. With all my cum inside of him, lots leak out once I thrust my cock into him.

"A-ah! Slow, aaah! Please, no, don't stop!" "Such a little slut for daddy, hm?" He nods, "Y-yes! Don't stop, daddy, m-master, ah!"

It was about time to stop edging him, I've been railing him for about five hours. Well, can't lie, a puppets body has a lot of stamina. Though, he's 100% overstimulated again.

As a mortal, I drank a potion from the system to add on to my stamina and my 500 years of training has not been wasted.

"Ah, ah, hah, ngh! Yes, ngh, mm!" He screamed as he came all over himself, panting and gasping for air as I came in him one last time.

I pulled out, my cum still dripping out of him as he laid there motionless, too tired to do much.

I carried him to the bathroom, washing the both of us as he tried not to fall asleep from exhaustion.

"Hm.." His head would drift down from time to time, then shoot up again as he looked around, his eyes softening as he met mine.

"Just rest, love." Once we got out of the bathtub, I dried both of us and we went to bed.

He fell asleep the second his head touched the pillow, it as so cute! Of course, since the other bed was soaked with orgasms, we slept in another bed. We had 69 bedrooms, afterall.

I kissed his forehead, he cuddled up with me and we both fell asleep soon.

(Yay! Early chapter! Anyways, I just recently added my online friend in Snapchat and I'm super happy 😘

THANKS FOR 45K+ READSSSSSS

Just wrote a new book <3)