29: another chapter dedicated to smut ig

WARNING SMUT AND SUSSY WORDS! SOME FLUFF AT THE END

Y/n POV:       

The time has finally come, the Traveler was currently in Ritou. Some excitement in life.. how encouraging.

"Kuni~ do you think we'll get to spar with the all mighty traveler?" I asked, mixing some sauce together. "I thought you'd stop bringing her up." He said, looking insanely jealous. How cute.

"Aw~ are you still jealous?" I said, setting my pen down and smiling. We were in my office, and we were doing work together. He's sitting besides me with the reserved-seat, only for Kuni~

"..no, why would I be?" He said, scribbling on his paper like that didn't matter. "Oh really?" I said, making up my mind. I snatched his paperwork and pen, but before he could complain I shushed him with a kiss.

It was a quick kiss, once it was over I pulled him onto my lap. The position was.. sexy. I pulled him closer to me, and whispered in his ears while moving my hips against his ass. "You get rewards if you tell the truth..~"

He seemed tempted, but doesn't budge. "I-im not jealous, for sure." He pretends to not react to any of my movements, but I can see how bad he wants to grind and hump back on me.

"Don't be stubborn." I kissed his neck, my hands sliding downwards. "You know I love you.." I left a fresh hickey. He bit his lip, but still moaned quietly.

I continued biting at his ears and neck, his moans keeping me going. "S-stop, the paperwork.." "That can wait."

-

Kuni was soon back to working, just that he's sitting on my lap and I left a dildo in him.

The dildo was long enough to be touching his prostate everytime he relaxed his ass, haha. Haha... (😏)

I wrapped my hands around his skin waist, resting my chin on his shoulder. "Ugh.. mm!" He consistently squirmed around in my arms, his ass grinding against my dick.

"..ah!" He reacted every five seconds, but this time he gave up. He set his arms down on the table, hiding his face in his arms. Laying on the table, he was trembling so cutely..

"Ugh.. ngh~ aaah.." He was humping back onto the dildo, completing giving in to the pleasure. "Giving up so soon?" I taunted, my chest touching his back as I interlocked our fingers.

He stood up, so I did too. Our bodies touching, bending over a table. My chest against his back, me pinning his hands on the table. "Ngh.. ah.." He said, grinding against my dick again. Can he feel the bulge forming?

"I want it.. so bad..! Ngh~" He begs, looking at me with pleading and lustful eyes. "Say the magic word." "Please!"

Immediately, I slid my pants down. He did the same, and I slowly pulled the dildo out. He whined for a bit, not humping against anything meanwhile. "Shh.." I shushed, and lined myself up with him.

Over the few hundred years, my dick has.. grew. Yeah, it was already 11inches, but you can't say you didn't expect it to be longer after 5 centuries.

(Idk how long it should be bro)

I slowly pushed my tip into Kuni. He pants heavily, moaning loudly. I slowly push further in, causing Kuni to cum a few times already. "Hold it, we don't want to waste it now do we?"

He nods, still moaning and panting with teary eyes. Sweat on his forehead, he moan my name over and over again in such a seducing tone.

"Y/n~ ah! Y/n! Too deep, t-too much! Ngh!~" Once I pushed my entire length in, Kuni screamed. "Ah! T-too.. ngh..! Y/n! Agh.." His hands gripped tightly on mine, not letting go.

I started thrusting slowly, increasing my pace. Soon, I was ramming into him. "Ah! Ah! Sl- slow down! Ngh! Y/n! Mm, right there! Ah! Ngh, aaahh.."

Soon, I stopped moving when his body tensed up, meaning he was going to cum. "Pleaseee! I-i want to cum.." He whines, regaining control over his words.

"Shh, you have to be patient." I say, letting his cum die down then ram into him again.

-

Once that was over, I cleaned both of us up and dressed Kuni in comfortable clothing. Basically just my clothes, which he once said was oversized and comfortable with my scent on it.

He frequently nuzzles closer to me, seeking my warmth while I work on the paperwork. He was hugging me while sitting on my lap, sleeping quietly.

The peace was broken with a few knocks. "My l-" I threw two pens to the door, breaking some stuff with items silently was one of my talents.

Two pens meant silence. If they wake my Kuni up, it would be gruesome. They slowly opened the door, and bowed. I nodded. They handed me the documents, then quickly left, closing the door behind her.

Hmm.. seems like the Traveler was in Ritou. Time sure flies~

(Sorry for the late update! Math homework issues.. My Asian mom helped me so I had a small breakdown 😭 it's literally 12:04am at night rn and I just finished my homework I'm tired af anyways goodnight)

(Goodnight if only I didn't just realized I didn't do my Dailey commissions so I have to go do them and earn some primos I hate my life goodbye)