39: WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR HUSBANDOS ANGRY? 😡😔

(Y/n sad backstory is finally over 🥳🥳)

Kunikuzushi/Scaramouche POV:

Recently.. Y/n is being strange. Not in a good way.

He hasn't been making physical touch with me lately. I kind of miss it.. He only cuddles with me when we sleep. He gives me head pats occasionally.. I like them.

Other than that, he doesn't touch me often.. I'm getting tired of it. Well, I've done my research, I should probably do the move.

To be honest.. I don't really know what 'the move' is either. I just read it somewhere, saying I should take the motive and do 'the move'..

What do I do? I want his attention, I want him to give me small kisses, touch me, and make me feel good..

I would never ever ask anybody about it. But curiosity got the best of me.

I pulled a random agent over, but I might've scared them. "Relax, ik just here to ask a question." They nodded, although they didn't seem to believe me.

"What does it m-" I got cut off when I heard a yelp. The agent was killed, by Y/n. "Why'd you do that?"

"Why were you talking with him?" Is he jealous? That's a rare sight.. "I was going to ask him a question."

"You can ask me." He said, looking dead serious. Is his jealousy really that bad? He barely shows it anyways. The question.. I have to ask the dumb agent because of him! I'm not gonna ask him.

"No, nevermind." I said, sighing. I knew better than to break eye contact with him while he's jealous. Well, he'd probably get mad at me or fuck me hard.

I want him to fuck me hard.. he barely touched me this past week! But what if he ends up being angry? I don't want to take the risk..

He looked angry and hurt, but he left soon after. I felt sorry, I wanted to chase after him and hug him, but the book said not to succumb to them and just do 'the move'.. it's more effective.

So, I went around the hall and found another agent. They lowered their head, and of course was terrified when a divinity like me stopped.

(Yes, I have decided that Y/n spoils Kuni and worships him so he's gonna be a divinity and a god 😏😏😏😏😏)

"L-lord Scaramouche.. h-how may.. I be of assistance?" I lowered my hat, and looked around. Y/n isn't here, cleared. "Question. What does i-"

...

He passed out. Knocked cold on the ground. "...Y/n?"

"What question?" He smiles at me, but I know it's fake. It's not because of embarrassment, but it's because this question is mainly about what I have to do with him and if I tell him that.. it's a bit, embarrassing.. yeah it's about embarrassment.

"No, I'll stop asking." His smile faded, and he looks angry. "You tell me it's nothing, then go around asking another person? What is it?!" He grips my shoulders, at least he touched me..

"N-no, it's not like that," I had to think of an excuse, or else he'd be really mad at me. "just that the question is a bit personal.." I said, stopping when I realized I had made a mistake.

I shouldn't have said 'personal'. If it was personal, I wouldn't go around asking agents. I would definitely ask him. Why did I say 'personal'?!..

"Personal? Am I not an option for personal questions?! Is that motherfucker better than me?!" He raised his voice, but I don't blame him.

He breathes, and lowers his voice. He also lets go of my shoulders.. "I'm upset." He said, making me look down in shame.

"I'm sorry." I replied, raising my hand to gently tug on his sleeves. "What's the question?" He asked.

If that's what he needs to hear from me to be forgiven.. I probably should gain forgiveness in another way. I remained silent.

"So you still won't tell me?" He slapped my hand off of him, and didn't even look at me as he walked away. "Scaramouche, I'm disappointed."

Scara.. mouche? He called me Scaramouche? No, he can't call me that!

Why didn't I tell him? Can't I just let of of my dignity for one second and answer his question?

I felt so guilty and shameful, I didn't go back. So I went outside for a nice walk. Yeah, but I encountered a ginger.

(ALL MY FRIENDS IN CO OP ARE NEVER ONLINE 😭 TELL ME WHYYY)