Introduction

2 Years Later

Liam and Zayn are still very much happily married. Since the two made it official at "The Wedding of the Century," as most magazines headlined it, their relationship kept only getting better. With the contract being discharged it was safe to say that they were free of the past. Focusing on building their perfect future together, the couple was expecting a beautiful baby through surrogate soon.

Zayn was still London's top model. He had collaborated with more designers on fashion lines and he even taught literature on the side at his old university. Zayn loved doing multiple things career wise. After a year and a half of being married he asked Liam how he felt about starting a family and the older boy was all for it. They weighed their options and chose surrogacy. With the process all complete, all they had to do was share the exciting news to everyone. He couldn't believe how a contract made his life this fulfilled.

To say Liam changed was an understatement. He did anything and everything for Zayn. He was also thinking about moving them out to LA soon. With all the success of the agency in London, Liam wanted to expand the business across the pond. Along with a baby on the way, Liam wanted everything to be perfect and starting new felt like just the answer. He had to make sure Zayn was on the same page though, since he hadn't run it by him before. He was super excited and couldn't wait to be the best father, and husband to both of his everything's.

Harry became the music industries biggest star over night. He released his first album shortly after the wedding with massive help and support from everyone. It skyrocket the charts and that same year he started his first tour. Shortly after the tour he finalized his second album and just released it. he was out in LA living a life he never would've thought. It was crazy because he didn't know what he wanted to do in life and now he felt like he finally found what he was born to do.

Louis had become a very sought out real estate agent in London. At the wedding when Zayn introduced him to Chelsea and the cast of Selling Sunset, they became really good friends. He indeed took his test and passed where soon after he joined a brokerage Geoff had worked with now that he was a developer. When he got his first listing and it sold everything changed for him. He was able to not only provide for himself, but his son more importantly, and give him a brighter future.

Harry and Louis did try and date. After their kiss at the wedding, it was kind of awkward. After a steamy New Years kiss, the first couple of dates were good. Months later with Harry starting his career Louis was often left behind. Especially with Harry being a HUGE flirt and now being in LA it just didn't work out. Freddie wanted it too, because he loved Harry. Liam, Zayn, and Niall all agreed with Freddie, but the two still remained somewhat of friends after.

Niall became one of the couples really good friends while he still remained their official PR manager. Since he not only managed them, but multiple others he was always so busy. He even took in Harry who asked him one day because he found himself in a scandal, which he'll never let him live down by the way. When Zayn and Liam's parents discharged the contract and the couple told him, Niall felt at ease. It was something that he dealt with a lot during that whole year so It just felt good that the last piece of leverage over them was out the picture.

After the wedding everything was smooth sailing for all of them. Life had been normal the last two years. Everyone was working on their careers and lives that it felt like nothing could get better. The couple was super excited for their new journey in expecting a child, plus maybe even a move. One day, however, Niall received a call that would change Liam and Zayn's lives forever.

Zayn now 24

Liam now 28

Liam now 28

Harry now 24

Harry now 24

Louis now 29

Niall now 28

Niall now 28

(This story will start out from Christmas 2025 so ages are as of then! I know it says 2 years, but majority of the story is set in the third year!)