Revelations

Tears streamed down Zayns already stained cheeks as the waves crashed onto the shore. Something about the ocean was rough that night. It seemed less serene than he remembered. Maybe it was his emotions, but even the air around him felt windier than usual.

The pair found themselves situated on a secluded private beach. It was one of Harry's industry friends place and luckily for them they were on vacation in Brazil. The darkness surrounded them and all that lit the ground was the moonlight.

"I should've told you the second I found out." Harry said throwing a rock out into the waves.

Zayn heaved as he wiped his face with the sleeve of his own dress shirt. The blanket Harry had taken from this mystery industry persons house was plush and woven perfectly. It shielded him from the fresh and cool breeze that emanated off the shore. "And saved me a couple hours... it's okay Haz. I know you had just found out too. He-" his hands made his way to cover his mouth. It's like he couldn't even get it out. "He told me how you reacted. Thank you for fighting for me." A big tear cascaded down.

Harry's chest tightened seeing him in that state. His arm automatically draped around the back Zayn shoulders as he pulled him in tightly. At the feeling Zayn immediately started sobbing and let his body weight fall into his friend. "You don't have to talk right now Zayn. Whenever you're ready." He pushed his hair out of his face.

About ten minutes later he finally settled down and steadied his breath. His eyes still had a glossiness over them. "I told him about me seeing Kj." He looked at his lap.

"Oh." Is all Harry managed to get out. "And how'd he take it?"

"That thing that Harry was about to say... it's actually what I have to tell you.

"Okay." Zayn grew tense.

"That day we went to Disney and saw Kj... yes I was upset because I had found out you had been in contact with him, but it wasn't just that." He sat on on the edge of the bed. He wasn't going to drag it out. "The day before I had- I made a mis-" he struggled. "I had an affair."

Maybe he didn't believe it, but Zayn fully comprehended those words and a faint laugh managed to escape his lips. "That's not funny Liam."

"I'm telling the truth. Kate and I had an affair the previous day. It's why I came home in a mood that night. It's why I booked us that trip to Disney." He admit.

As Zayn stood he shifted his weight from each leg. They both stood there looking at one another searching for any type of emotion in the other's eyes. "It wasn't- we didnt go all the way." After hearing it he had to sit. He found the nearest thing which was a small end table by the seating area. "Not until today."

"Today?" Zayn whispered with all the hurt behind his soft voice.

"Yes. Today. I was at the agency and she stopped by then one thing led to another.... Louis and Niall walked in on us. It's why everyone was acting different." He said so nonchalantly which didn't sit right with Zayn. There was no remorse behind Liam's tone. It's like he had a so what attitude.

"S-so you... this whole time. How long have you two even... Why?" Zayn asked getting ramped up.

"It just happened that day. I hadn't talked to her unless it was dealing with the agency or at events like that Fourth of July party and the baby shower. We were talking and one thing led to another and... well yeah." He paused. "Then toda-"