"Can we just talk"

Liam had sent a driver out to pick Andy up from the airport, so there they were, sitting around waiting. It definitely took a while considering LAX was 35 minutes away plus another back, and that's not even including LA traffic.

Andy entered the home with a warm smile to his face as Harry gave him that side eye that Louis always gave him back in London. Even when Liam reintroduced the two, Harry didn't seem as amused. Niall quickly swatted him in the corner and told him to "Be nice," rather quiet and sharply.

"Hi Andy!" Ezra said hugging the man that was there for him when he had no  body.

"Hey there Ez!" He said ruffling his hair. "Man you've grown like a foot already!" He made it seem like he hadn't seen him in years as he blushed.
"Hey Freddie." He waved to the other boy as he waved back.

"So how long will you be staying?" Harry couldn't help but ask.

He turned his head to the side but continued to answer. "Two days. I have another case that's come up and it's pretty intense." He shrugged as Harry intently nodded.

"Well, you must be hungry Andy." Liam said interjecting the building tension in the room.

"Ah yes. It was a very long flight and honestly I even took a good nap. Usually I despise taking them on planes but I was just so tired." He started as Liam led him into the kitchen with Zayn and the boys following behind.

Before turning in that direction Niall yanked Harry's elbow to face him. "What?" The singer looked at him bewildered. It was a rather aggressive pull since he started grabbing at the place where Niall's hand just left.

"Could you maybe, I don't know, relax a little?" Niall crossed his arms with a huff.

Harry sighed through his nose looking back at him with a "come on" type of stare. "Ni. I met him once and it was at the wedding. Keep in mind that wedding was two and a half years ago. The fact that he knew Ezra existed and didn't tell Liam to this day is what makes me kind of weary of him."

"He had to. He had no other choice." The Irish man brought his voice down.

"Bullshit. There's always a choice. You don't keep something like that from your so called best friend. For God's sake he took trips with him often." Harry started to get frustrated. He was tired of everyone tip toe'ing around the facts.

Liam knocked someone up and now he's the one with the custody. Andy his so called "best friend" from university had knowledge of the boy years before Liam actually was told. Zayn was attending therapy sessions because he started having thoughts about the "what ifs" again.

Ezra coming into the picture probably trigged that further. Zayn even started talking to KJ again which, everyone in their group knew how that went last time. Then there was Niall. Being the PR manager, Harry felt like he was more worried about the public's appeal to them and their story, and only cared if Harry acted civil with a person who he definitely did not trust. It was a bit much all at once, even for him.

"Harry please. Just don't say anything. The last thing Zayn and Liam need right now is you getting all riled up." Niall practically pleaded grabbing at his temple.

Harry huffed and dropped his shoulders. "I'm sorry Ni. I know you're doing everything you can for them. It doesn't help that they don't really want it." He nodded then suddenly perked up. "What if we make them talk. Well at least take the boys out for the night. We can take them to Santa Monica pier. Andy can go to his hotel or wherever and it'll just leave them two."

Niall scoffed a laugh. "Do you really think they'll talk? If they don't even speak when they're in their own room what makes you think one would stay? I mean Zayn told you they don't even speak about it and they're cuddled up to one another!"