The O Group

Sorry for the slower than usual updates! Physical therapy has been kicking my butt UGH!!

Continued...

"Alright so this one was actually Chrishells listing a few years back!" Chelsea said opening the door and welcoming the couple and Louis

"Awww memories! This was Thomas Bryant, the NBA players house." Chrishell said taking in the familiar property.

"Oh I remember seeing it now. I knew this looked familiar!" Liam nodded as he looked around. He noticed Zayn still looking around the place in awe.

It was the same look that he had when he first expressed his feelings, their first date, when he pre- proposed and gave him a promise ring, him proposing publicly at his graduation, finding their venue, when he confessed his love yet again after their fight in Vegas, their wedding day, honeymoon, when Zayn shyly asked him about having kids, the day their surrogate process was approved and ready for implantation, their check ups on the baby, finding out the gender, and plenty of times in between. His heart twitched seeing his reaction and he couldn't help but smile.

"I loved this house so much! I remember thinking why would he want to move, but obviously he wanted a bachelor pad." Zayn said as he flushed. His constant binge of the show really showing as if Chrishell and Chelsea weren't already aware how much he liked it.

"I know right! But of course it's fallen into the right hands now. I think this one is just perfect to be your first home together!" Chrishell said as she flashed her pearly whites Turing to Chelsea to take over.

"Yes I agree. It is a little bit of a commute to to your office. It's about a 40 minute to an hour drive with traffic. I'm sure you've all seen LA traffic and how crazy it is." She asked and Louis slowly nodded. London was a huge city and so you'd think the traffic would be worse, but no. LA took the cake.

"It's 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, has a 3 car garage plus plenty of space in the drive way for more, complete with a pool and pool house that can easily be converted to its own suite, amazing his and his closets, plus a screen room and office, oh and it's gated! The schools in the area are fantastic plus you're right next to Calabasas so if you don't feel like driving into town there's plenty of shops, dining, and entertainment options here. You get the luxury of privacy out here as well." Chelsea continued and explained nearly out of breath at all the plus's for the house.

"Are you sure about commuting?" Louis said turning to Liam. He responded by only a shake of his head and shrugging his shoulders but still processing all the positives Chelsea just mentioned.

Zayns shoulders slightly fell down. "It's okay Li! We can look for more houses in the hills since the new office is on Sunset." He said trying to hide his disappointment.

"We haven't even seen all of it though Z." Liam frowned as Louis, Chrishell, and Chelsea looked between the two.

He put on a smile and soothed Liam's arm in reassurance. "I know, but I mean you'd have to leave by at least 6:30 to be there by 7:30 at the latest."