"HBD Zayn."

New Years came and Harry had to go back to headline at one of the countdown parties in LA. Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Niall all went out and celebrated the holiday at one of Zayns model friends party. The whole night was a blast for them.

Every so often the three other boys would ask Louis if he was okay and he answered with "yes." He truly was though. The past few months he was so busy with real estate that Harry was the furthest thing on his mind.
He cared about him still yes, but he knew he needed to focus. After a fun night of celebrating they called it a night and all headed back to their separate homes.

New Year's Day the couple visit their surrogate at an appointment. They chose the gestational carrier route where the woman would not be genetically connected to the child. The baby would be biologically both of theirs so it made the legal process of the surrogacy that much more easier. 

Through the process, the agency they went through was one of the best in London. Each visit made them more excited for parenthood. All the people who worked there were so encouraging to the couple. The agency also had other resources other than just having a child.

There was an on site family therapist, parenting courses that prepared couples for some of the many problems they'd face, and even mental health screenings to make sure parents felt good about this next big step. Each couple, or parents process was catered to them.

This agency often worked with bigger names, and celebrities so they were real protective over the surrogates and clients. Liam and Zayn decided they never wanted her life to be affected by their hectic one so they were real cautious of it too. Zayn even called up Kendall's sister Kim, his somewhat good friend, to see how she dealt with her two surrogacies.

They wanted a relationship with the woman to ultimately make her feel their appreciation for what she was doing for them. She was a sweet girl a couple years less than Zayns age. They always asked her tons of questions like "are you sure you're okay with this? Or "you feeling good?" It was sweet to know they were such a caring couple.

Every week they made it a point to check up on how she was doing. They knew she had a whole separate life so they didn't want her to feel like they were hovering which she told them it was normal and perfectly okay. They arranged for all her future appointments and check ups to be free that day so they both could be there.

A few weeks later Zayn woke up to the smell of, yes you guessed it, French toast. He looked to his phone and it was 7:36 AM. He heard faint music playing from downstairs so he uncovered himself and headed downstairs.

The sight he saw was a cute one. Liam sang and danced around in the kitchen as he listened to Harrys new album. As much as he tried to convince himself and his friends that Harry was just "okay," occasionally he'd be humming "Kiwi." At the moment

"Ahem." Zayn cleared his throat as Liam turned quickly to him.

"Oh uh Hi babe." He said pausing the music. "Happy birthday." He said shyly smiling.

"I'm so going to tell Harry." Zayn chuckled as he walked into the kitchen and hoisted himself up on the counter.

"Please don't..." he said dropping his shoulders.

Zayn giggled hysterically. "I won't., but thank you Li." He smiled

"Here I got these for you. I was going to make you breakfast in bed and everything." Liam said frowning then handed Zayn a bouquet.

"Daisies." Zayn widely smiled. Zayn thought back to the first time Liam had gotten him a bouquet. It was the same flower, daisies. It became his favorite because Liam always got him one for special occasions, and sometimes even randomly. "With babies breath?" He asked.