How did this happen?

Thursday morning Niall got up, got Freddie up, and dropped him off at school. He found himself at the all too well known train car that made its way to Wolverhampton. He didn't know why he was visiting everyday, but he just felt like he needed to. He would be seeing the boy and Andy Saturday anyway, but it just felt like the right thing to do.

Thursday morning in LA Liam and Zayn peacefully slept in. This was their mostly "chill" day before they left back home. The only errand the couple would be doing that day was meeting with an interior designer and decorator at the new home to map and layout exactly what they wanted.

Zayn and Liam took off from their suite around 9 to be there by 10. They let Louis stay behind figuring he wanted a break from working the last few days. Little did they know that while they were playing extreme makeover home edition, Louis was heading up the strip to the O Group office to discuss Brett's offer.

Up in Woodland Hills the couple walked through the empty house pointing out things they'd like to keep or change to their Interior designer. The babies room they wanted to do themselves when they move out next month, so they asked to leave it be for now.

By this time Niall had picked up Freddie from school and practice and was preparing for his trip back for the funeral the next day. As usual he'd drop the boy off at school and board the train just in time for it. He didn't want the boy to feel alone so he contemplated going, but Andy asked him if he could since Ezra had taken a liking to him over the few days.

Out in LA, Zayn and Liam finished their meetings with the designer later that afternoon after doing some major home decor shopping, paint sampling, and furniture picking. When that was done they even stopped at a dealership and Liam tried to buy three cars. Zayn made him only buy the one family car for now, which was the latest Cadillac Escalade. When they moved in a month then they'd look at separate ones Zayn reassured.

Later that evening they decided to meet up with Harry one last time. They picked Louis up on the way then went to dinner. The elder refrained from telling them about his decision to join the O Group as a new agent. After much negotiation with the twins, and begs from Chrishell and Chelsea, he eventually shook their hands and he may have rang the bell.

He'd wait till they got back home to tell everyone because he wanted to talk with Freddie first. The boy wanted to be closer to all the Vloggers and influencers, so he definitely wouldn't mind, but he still wanted to make sure.

The dinner went by as smoothly as it could. At least with one happy couple, and another failed attempt at a couple sitting across from the other. It still felt unreal that they found a house and were moving back officially in a month.

Harry and Louis barely spoke a word to each other. To their friends they did but it still was a tense exchange. Louis kept thinking about how if Freddie agreed, which was a huge possibility, that he'd be living in LA with Harry. At least there was a whole ocean between him and his former situationship living in London. If he did move then there would only be LA traffic between the two.

After dinner was done they said their goodbyes as Louis and Harry exchanged a firm nod to each other. When the group of four became three, they headed back to the suite to start packing for the flight home.

The next morning in London Niall just got off the train and called on his car to take him to the church. When he pulled up there was a couple people standing outside. He walked up the steps and into the foyer of the cathedral where he met up with Andy.

They talked for a bit and when Niall asked where Ezra was, Andy pointed through the small window in the door, to the boy sitting at the front pew. He was the only one sitting in the space. All the other attendants were in the lobby waiting for the doors to open.