Chapter 11 (18+)

*Kaius' point of view*

"Mmh~ Ngmh~"

"Please~ gentler ngh~" Daehyun released arousing moans "You're going too fast~ I~ mmm~ feel like I'm going~ to break!" His back arched as he came all over his stomach.

Daehyun laid on his back with his arms above his head, while I thrusted into him.

The view was too addicting. We've should've done this sooner.

I held his phone with it live streaming in one hand, while my other hand played with his nipples. I grunted as I continued to thrust into Daehyun. "Wait I've already~ don't t~touch me there~" I did as the comments ordered me to. I began to rub Daehyun's dick.

His voice only got louder with every stroke. "Too much! It feels so good~ you're fucking amazing!" Even after cumming he came again.

Fuck! I wanted more of him. I groaned as I continued slamming into him, I glanced towards the computer, reading the comments.

Chat: Shove your fingers in his mouth!
Chat: This is legendary! I'm so Horny!!!
Chat: I'm forever a fan ❤️
Chat: Flip him over! We want some ass!

I looked back at Daehyun, his eyes were fixated on me. He looked irresistible, I wanted him all to myself. I placed my fingers in his mouth, without hesitation Daehyun began to suck them while keeping eye contact.

I knew he acted this affectionate only because of his stream. He was a different person, different from the times a had sex.

"Mmm~ You're so good~" his voice was seductive and lewd. He left my body feeling tingly.

"Shit" I mumbled as he took my hand back, pulling out as I forced him to turn over. "You're looking at me so closely~" Daehyun raised his ass.

Chat: Fuck him hard!!
Chat: Yeah! Ram into him!
Chat: This is crazy good

I began to rub my cock against his ass. "Put it in. Stop teasing me!" Daehyun begged. Heh, I wanted to make him beg for more but I couldn't hold back. He was so tempting.

I placed my hand on his waist as I thrusted into him. He felt tight around me. Fuck! His ass was sucking me in.

"Ahh~ can't you be gen~tle mmm~" Daehyun moaned as I began to move again. He rested his upper body against the sofa.

"You're fucking me~ too hard~ you're breaking me~" He cried with pleasure "more! I want you~"

His words impacted me, I knew they were for the viewers but they only made me more aroused. I'll fill him up until he only refers to me and not this damn stream!

I gripped his side as I slammed into him. Daehyun gasped for air. It feels so good.

"I'm going to cum again! Ahh~" Daehyun cried as he came again. I huffed as I came close to cumming. I felt like an animal in heat.

I pounded his ass, pushing down on his back. "Daehyun" I huffed slamming into him once more, I came.

I panted as I pulled out. Daehyun rolled to his side, he was out of breath "Y~you're good"

Chat: I came all over my computer
Chat: no it's over?!!!
Chat: Suck his dick before you end!
Chat: yeah! We want more!