Side story 3

*Shay's POV*

I felt sharp pain on my lower back. My head ached. I didn't drink much the night before, so it couldn't have been a hangover.

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes. Weight kept me bound to the bed, though it wasn't my weight.

Shit. I glanced over at Ambrose, who was still sleeping. His arm rested over my waist. Our naked bodies were close. I could feel his breathing against the back of my neck.

Why?! Why did I sleep with him!

Wait what time is it?! I reached to my dresser for my phone. As I moved I felt something thick piercing my inside. "The hell?" I looked under the covers. He's still inside.

I frowned as I moved from his body. I bit my bottom lip as it slid out of me. Damn, he's still hard after going all night?

I hit my back as it ached. I hadn't had good sex that left my lower half numb like. I grabbed my phone, checking the time. It was nearly noon. I needed to get home fast.

It didn't hit me until I took a good look around. I was home. Urgh! Why we come back to my place?

A lot of what happened after we kissed was a blur. I couldn't even remember if we grabbed our things, I just know that our bodies were drawn to each other like magnets.

I looked back at Ambrose. He was still asleep. How many times did we do it?

I slowly got up, using the furniture to help keep me stable. There were a few used condoms on the ground and a trail of our scattered clothes leading out my room.

"Wake up!" I slapped Ambrose with a pillow. He groaned as he turned over, "you need to leave!" I frowned.

I looked to my phone as it began going off. My eyes widen as I began putting clothes on "Get upppp!!" I shouted to Ambrose. I picked up his pants and tossed it at him.

"Shut up" He grumbled.

"No. Get up and leave." I finished dressing. I pulled the covers off him.

I didn't consider that he was still full ass naked. I turned away as he sat up. "Get your clothes on" I ordered him.

"Geez, why are you in a rush to kick me out? Don't tell me, you got a lover who's on his way now?" Ambrose got out of the bed and began to stretch.

"It's not that" I avoided looking at him. I didn't want to be reminded that I slept with Daehyuns crush. . . Shit Daehyun! Oh no no no. I screwed up.

Daehyun will be crushed.

I began to pace side to side. Will he hate me? He can't know. I'll just keep it a secret, yeah. That'll work and I'll keep my distance from Ambrose moving forward.

Why did I have to fucking kiss him?!

"Then why are you in a rush to kick me out? You're rude" Ambrose rolled his eyes as he made his way towards my bathroom. "What are you doing?! Get dressed?" I grabbed his arm.

"I'm going to shower" he glanced at me "I gotta cleanse myself of your smell" it sounded as if he was trying to throw shade.

"I don't care, leave" I grabbed the clothes and forced them in his arms. I began to push him to door of my room, only to stop when he pushed back.

"Well I want to shower" Ambrose frowned. I pushed with all my might, Ambrose began to move back. He stepped on a toy falling to the ground, with me following after.

My body laid on his. "You're heavy" Ambrose complain "wait, why is there a toy randomly there?"

My heart began to race as I heard the front door of my apartments lock pad clicked. My eyes widen as the front door opened.