Chapter 6

"Kaius are you sure it's okay for us to continue using the studio?" I hide my body behind a clothing rack.

"It's mostly mine, I enjoy photography, it's a hobby of mine. I share it with Sebastian" Kaius ginned.

Well there's another thing I didn't know about him.

He walked towards me "you dressed?" He tipped his head to the side, one brow was raised while the rest of his expression look impatient.

"Y-yeah" I muttered "why do you have things like this here?! It doesn't look appropriate for a photo shoot". "We'll it depends on the concept of the shoot, plus it's Sebastian style for photos so we're just borrowing it" Kaius shoved the clothing rack aside to see.

I was dressed in a soft pink laced top with belt steps going around my body, small silver rings that were connected to the belts, emphasizing my nipple, making it look like I was about to do BDSM-- just without a rope. As well as a white skirt that was too short and didn't do anything to help cover my butt. There were straps around my thighs that were connected to the woman's underwear I had on.

It was embarrassing. I covered my nipples as Kaius scanned my body with his gaze. I turned my head away from him, to avoid making eye contact. I didn't want him to pick it up by my flustered face.

"I never imagined seeing you in something like this, it suits you" Kaius place his finger under my chin, making me look at him, "you should dress like this often" he chuckled.

"Ha ha." I backed from him "This shit is uncomfortable! It feels like the underwear far up my ass. And this color isn't my color!" I snapped "and what the hell is this skirt! My whole bu—."

"Ass is out. What I thought you'd like it since you like showing off your body in perverted ways" Kaius circled me. He lifted the skirt up. I moved away, forcing the skirt down, pulling it low to cover my butt but not to be pulled off "Hey! Hands off!"

"Geez no need to be snappy. You gotta tame that mouth" Kaius laughed putting his hand up to his shoulders height. "Careful I bite too" I rolled my eyes to his remark.

"I like a little biting" he leaned in as he spoke, "I've been doing a little research, you say you don't like what your wearing but your stream shows some~thing else"

I scoffed "I only wear what my fans want to see. The cutesy innocent look gets me views"

"Well after watching your stream~ I must say, I've become a fan. Can I make a request?"

"You basically did. Idiot. You're wasting my time" I pushed past him.

Huge arms moved around me, trapping me close to his body "ah I see what the issue is. You don't got a master,  why don't we play a little?" Kaius whispered into my ear.

He turned me around to face him "I got a few accessories you might like"

I watched as Kaius walked towards lockers that were set up on the far wall. What was he grabbing? I bet it would be another sex toy, since he brought a vibrator the other day.

"Ta-da!" He had a cheeky smile as he pulled cat ears and an anal plug cat tail.

"Are you kiddin' me?"

He wants to put that in me?

"Fine... let's- get this over with." I snatched the ears as I placed them on my head. I wouldn't admit it but if felt a bit excited. I've always wanted to try ears and a tail for my stream. "I can do it myself.." I was referring to the tail as I took it from him before he could do anything.

I moved to the couch as I leaned over, placing my knee on the cushion and one arm on the head rest. I pushed the underwear to the side as I tried to push the tail in. "Hmph~"