Chapter 40 18+

It's been a few months since the auction incident went down. Giovanni Braxton was found dead at the scene as well as many of his men. Many of the people that participated in the auction were arrested for human auctioning.

All the innocent people that were sold at the auction were released. Many of them were missing people that the police have been searching for. Everyone got the care they needed to recover and return to their homes.

Shay too was saved from his demon and his bad luck. He and Ambrose have been taking their relationship slow, starting over. They were also busy being parents to Frasia, she was officially adopted by Ambrose. They also had their hands full with two little ones. Shay had twin boys, Atticus and Griffin.

Those two are a handful! And absolutely the most adorable kiddos. They're fraternal twins, Atticus took after Ambrose, same eyes, nose, and hair— a bit of his personality too. While Griffin took after Shay, With similar moles under their left eye, hair, and a timid personality.

Everything in life has fallen into place for everyone. Shay was able to live a quiet life with Ambrose and their kids. Ambrose became the heir to his father's company, I know he's wanted that for years.

I quit streaming, there wasn't a hole it could fill, I now had Kaius. I was lucky enough to fall in love with him. We're getting married in a couple of weeks. Crazy nervous but excited.

Shay would be by my side and Ambrose would be at Kaius' side.

My parents and sibling would be there. I wasn't comfortable that my father was going, but I offered him an invitation and to my surprise he excepted.

Kaius' mothers and siblings would be attending. But his father— they refused to speak to one another.

It sucked. It was a big day for us and I wanted Kaius to be happy that his whole family came, even his father. I wish there was something I could do or say to get his father to come.

They were both stubborn as hell. Neither would fess up and confront the other. Like father like son. And even so, that wasn't the only thing that was missing.

"Look he has my eyes" Kaius held Atticus in the air as he looked up. He smiled as Atticus cooed and then giggled.

"My eyes, dummy" Ambrose corrected. He sat at the kiddy table, coloring with Frasia.

"Yeah yeah, we got the same eyes" Kaius stated "Your daddy is a pain don't turn out like him"

I sat beside Kaius, I watched as he played with Atticus. He was great with children. He said he didn't care for having kids, but the way his eyes light up with we visit them, says otherwise.

I gently touched my stomach. It's not like I couldn't get pregnant. The doctor only said that it would be less likely that would happen again. I am a recessive anyway, so the chances of me getting pregnant that first time were slim. Trying now would be even more difficult.

Shay walked into the room with Griffin. He finished changing his diaper "Daehyun, would you like to hold Griffey?" He asked.

I was slightly hesitant. It's not that I disliked them, I loved them. I just felt sad, and could only think about what could've been "Yeah of course!" I reach out for Griffin.

I placed the baby on my lap. He looked around before looking at me. "Hello Griffey" I smiled. Griffin's eyes were wide and innocent, he looked at Kaius who continues to play with Atticus. My heart nearly melted when Griffin leaned his head on my chest.

I want a baby.

"Griffeys so comfortable with you" Shay got on his knees in front of me "he cried when Mason held him" he touched Griffin's feet.