Side story 10

*Trigger warning: SA, abuse*

I froze once I heard a voice. That wasn't Mason's voice nor Ambrose's. I turned to the living room to see Liam sitting on the couch. My eyes widen as my heart began racing.

I looked at Frasia as I pulled her close to me. I quickly unlocked and opened the door only to see the man from the park standing outside. "Momma?" Frasia began to get scared.

"It's been hard to find you. You completely fell off the face of the earth" Liam stood as he walked towards us. I moved Frasia behind me. I couldn't move or speak. I trembled in fear.

"Do you know who I am?" Liam directed his attention to Fraisa. He smiled as he crouched down.

"She's not your daughter!" I snapped. "Don't lie to me" Liam glanced up at me. "Mommy" Fraisa spoke in a scared tone.

"Sh I don't mean to scare you little one. It's great to meet you, I'm your dad" he reached out to touch her. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" I moved her away.

Frasia began to tear up.

"You're making her cry" he narrowed his eyes at me as he stood up "How fucking dare you hide her existence from me" he placed his hand on my neck. He didn't squeeze but it felt like I was losing air.

"Her life is better without you in it!" I glared at him. Liam chuckled as his hand moved from my neck to my chest "Living in this shit hole with a whore mother? What can you do better? I own businesses, I can provide and give her whatever she wants."

"You do illegal things for work" I snapped. "You aren't any better than me, you're the reason people like me do the kind of work I do" he spoke "Take her"

He was referring to me selling my body for money. He must've owned a place where omegas can make easy money.

"NO DONT" I shouted as the man snatched Frasia from my grip. Fraisa began screaming as she kicked her legs. "DON'T PLEASE!" I begged, "I'll do anything!"

I fell to my knees as I cried "Please don't take her! I'll do anything. Anything! I beg you" I repeated.

Liam stared down at me with a cold chilling look. Once Frasia was taken out and the door was closed, Liam crouched down to me. He touched my face "You're so beautiful when you cry" he whispered before standing. He moved his hand onto the top of my head as he push my face into his crotch "suck it." He glared at me.

I obeyed as I began to unzip his pants. Tears rolled down my cheek as I pulled his cock out. He was rock-hard. My body trembled as I began to suck him off.

Suddenly I felt sick. I backed away from him as I began throwing up on the ground. I wiped my lips as my breathing became heavy.

"What the hell." Liam grabbed my face as he shoved his cock into my mouth "You find me that disgusting. Suck it up" he thrusts into my mouth. I couldn't breathe and I continued to feel sick.

Please someone save me.

Liam slapped me across the face "Watch your teeth!" He scoffed. He pushed himself deep into my throat as he began to release his cum. He groaned backing out. I coughed, spitting his cum out.

"Swallow it!" He grabbed my face again. I stared into his eyes with terror.

Someone help us.

I need to get Fraisa.

"I swallowed" I opened my mouth. He placed his fingers inside my mouth "Good boy, you're so obedient"

"Fr—asia. Give— her ba—ck" it was hard to speak clearly because of his fingers.