Chapter 5

I sat to the side watching as Kaius went through the poses that were directed by the photographer. The camera was drawn to his beauty.

He couldn't fail at any pose, all of them fit him perfectly. He looked natural, as if he was in motion and someone happened to capture it in the moment.

"Good good, next style" the photographer called before retreating to the computers set up. He seemed eager to see how the photos came out.

I stood awkwardly in the darkened area, it felt like I was watching a celebrity— Kaius wasn't an actual celebrity but was well known for being a dominant alpha and the successor to his fathers business.

I glanced back at Kaius, he was swarmed by makeup artists and stylist. I caught his eye as he gave a smug smile.

"Weirdo" I mumbled rolling my eyes. "The next concept is sex sells" The photographer spoke "I want lip markings all over, his chest, neck. All over! Oh some smeared on his lips too"

A women began putting red lipstick on her lips as Kaius' top was removed, while his pants were unzipped, leaving it open to make it seem like something was about to happen.

Kaius stopped the women from touching him with the raise of his hand "I have someone who can do the lips" he said. Sebastian (the photographer) groaned but didn't fight him on it "Okay! Where is she?" He questioned impatiently, his finger tapped against the camera in his hands.

Kaius pointed to me "He's right there" he smirked. My eyes widen as I shook my head making an X with my arms to refuse. "Ah perfect you have good lips" Sebastian took the red lipstick from the women and walked towards me.

He attempted to put some on me but I backed away "Wait— I didn't agree to this" I looked to Kaius who began typing. What was he doing? Was he texting Ambrose? Or my parents?

I bit my lip as I snatched the lip stick, "Brilliant! Now go kiss him" Sebastian nudged me forward.

I nearly stumbled over my feet, all eyes were on me. Some showed confusion while other envied. I could feel my nerves act up, I've touched Kaius in worse ways this will be easy. I rubbed the lip stick on my lips.

"Do a kiss on his lower abdomen" Sebastian directed me.

I stood in front of Kaius, he was seated on a couch prop. I took a breath as I got on my knees, I could feel his eyes following me. I leaned in kissing his an inch or two above his unbutton pants.

"Good, now slowly move up, leaving a trail of kisses"

I did as instructed leaving a few kisses on his abs as I moved up his body, I was sure to spread the kisses around.

"Do his left peck"

I moved up, I glanced into his eyes as he smirked at me. I placed my right hand on his chest as I leaned in again kissing his left peck.

"Now his collar bone and the right side of his neck"

I paused as I looked into Kaius' eyes. Someone please kill me now. This was embarrassing and arousing. My face turned red. Stupid don't get excited for something like this. I took a small breath, spreading the lipstick on my lips once more.

I nearly lost my balance and fell on top of him, luckily I caught myself, holding myself up by the couch head rest. It looked as if I were flirting or pinning Kaius to the couch.

I leaned in planting the next kiss on his collarbone. "This is nice" Kaius commented. "Shut up" I whispered to him.

"Mmm~" Kaius turned his head giving me room to kiss his neck. I rubbed more lipstick on and leaned in. I planted a kiss on the side of his neck like I was told.