Chapter 25 18+

"Kaius" I muttered. The inside of the cabin was small. Kaius was leaning against the back wall, panting. His eyes were different, his whole demeanor was off. I felt like prey walking into a trap.

There were blankets on the shelves and a table with a phone to call for help with. I turned to the phone. It's best I notify the staff members of our location. I put the phone to my ear as it automatically called the center. I looked to Kaius who stayed where he was and remained quiet.

"Hello?" A voice spoke. "Um hi. I'm from the college group, a friend and I got lost. I don't know what cabin we are in" I muttered. I placed my hand on the wall to give myself support. Kaius's phenomenons affected me. "I see. We cannot get to you guys until the storm calms down. There are blankets and canned food if you get hungry. If the storm hasn't let up in a few hours, we will get you guys in the morning. Our cabins lock, it is like any other living space, you guys will be safe in there. I will call as soon as I can to update you guys" the person spoke.

"Okay..." I hung up the phone. I turned to Kaius "Are you okay?" I muttered.

"Go back," Kaius narrowed his eyes. I shook my head "You're in rut. I can help you" I moved towards him.

Kaius stared at me "I'm fine. I don't need help." He frowned.

I rolled my eyes "Don't be stubborn. You won't be able to calm yourself without— ahem sex"

"Im warning you. I won't be able to hold back. I'll just hurt you" His pheromones only grew stronger.

I gave a soft smile crouching as I grabbed his hand "Please, I'll be fine" I looked down at his crotch. It looked as if his dick was about to burst out of his pants. I unzipped his pants as I leaned down and began to lick his dick through his underwear.

"Daehyun."

I moved his underwear out of the way. I wanted him. I sucked the tip of his dick before moving my lips to the side of it. Kaius released a low groan.

I wanted to make him feel good. I opened my mouth and began to suck him off. "Mmm~" I pushed my head down. I moved my tongue around his tip. I looked up at him with a lustful gaze. Kaius was fighting with all his strength not to give in, but in his eyes, he snapped.

Kaius shoved my head down onto his dick. He began thrusting, hitting the back of my throat. "Mmhmm~"

"Fuck!" Kaius stopped deep in my throat as he released his cum. He removed himself from my mouth as I began to cough.

I looked at him. His eyes were craving my body. Kaius pushed me onto my back as he pulled my pants and underwear off. "Wait it's going to hurt!"

Kaius didn't listen. He couldn't hold back anymore. He pushed into me. A wave of pain and pleasure ran through my body.

"Kaius!" I moaned "Please gently!"

Kaius kissed the side of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I hugged him. I wanted more of him.

"Ngh~ it feels good~~" I moaned. Kaius began leaving hickeys on my neck. He removed my arms as he lifted my shirt and began biting my chest.

"Eeep~ that hurts~ K~Kaius!" I arched my back as I released cum onto my stomach "D-don't lick that" My face grew red as Kaius licked up my cum.

He began to slam into me. The throbbing pain and pleasure left my body trembling. "Cum inside~ I— I want it~" I shouted.

Kaius wasn't in his right mind to deny me. He thrusts deeply, his grunts got heavier sounding. He slammed deep inside as he began to fill me up.

"I like you" I whispered as I grabbed his face, kissing his lips. This wasn't how I wanted to tell him I liked him, but I felt an overwhelming feeling of love.