Side story 16

*Daehyuns POV*

"This is the tracker you will use." Miguel placed the small button-like tracker in front of me.

I picked it up and examined it. It didn't look like a tracker, just a silver button "Where would I put it?"

"I'm sure Giovanni will have your clothes removed, so it'll have to go inside you" Miguel smiled.

"I don't think I can keep it in my mouth without him noticing or without accidentally swelling it" I raised a brow.

"Not your mouth. The other end" Ambrose glanced at me. My cheeks grew pink after hearing his words. Really? Up there?

"If you have trouble getting it in, we'll help you. It needs to be pushed in deep. In case they search your body" Ambrose spoke in a nonchalant tone.

"Woah Woah, wait. First off, who is we? The only one that will be helping him is me" Kaius narrowed his eyes "and next, why would they search his body?"

"You might do it wrong." Ambrose rolled his eyes.

"How? It's just putting it in and pushing it deeper" Kaius scoffed. "Whatever do what you want, I don't care" Ambrose wasn't trying to argue.

"To answer your second question. The auction is tomorrow night. If I were in that kind of business, which I'm not and will never be, heh" Miguel cleared his throat "I would make sure all the omegas are prepped and ready for the winners, so that means checking inside"

"Yes yes. I'm hoping they won't find it, but if they do, it doesn't look like a tracker, so they might just assume you're into kinky shit" Ambrose shrugged.

I blinked at him before looking at the tracker. Why does it have to go in there? Couldn't we figure out another way?

I released a long sigh "Okay, I-I'll put it in but before I leave to see Wilson" I muttered.

"Put it in now. It'll feel weird so I want you to be able to act normally in front of Giovanni" Ambrose stated.

My eyes widen "Now?" I asked as he nodded.

I was hesitant. I shuffled my legs as I glanced at Ambrose and Miguel before looking at Kaius. All their eyes were on me. I felt uncomfortable "Um. Kaius" I whispered before glancing towards the other two again. The fact I needed to shove this thing up my ass was already embarrassing, but then still being here, I might as well drop dead.

Kaius raised a brow not getting what I was trying to communicate at first. He looked at Ambrose and Miguel "Get out" he frowned standing "he can't do it with you guys watching"

"You're being dramatic, it's not a big deal" Ambrose huffed. "If it were Shay would you let us stay in here and watch?" Kaius grinned.

Ambrose rolled his eyes "Like I'd care" he grumbled. He tapped his finger on his arm before exiting "Come Miguel" he spoke.

Miguel looked back at me "But we need to make sure it's in right" he looked at Kaius who glared at him "I guess you got it" he gave a thumbs up.

Ambrose glared back at Kaius "Don't get carried away." He warned.

I watched as they left. The door slowly closed behind them. I slouched over and covered my face. "That shit was so embarrassing. I don't know how I can go through with this... with this up my ass"

Kaius sat down beside me "You'll be fine. I'm sure you won't even feel it" he smiled "Do you want me to help?"

"No, I can do it myself" I slowly stood up. I've undressed and touched myself many times before in front of him, but I still felt nervous.