Mistake (18+)

Kaius' eyes went to my streaming equipment, I moved in front of his gaze "why are you here" I watched as he closed the front door.

I began to sense his pheromones "why are you releasing your pheromones" I covered my nose. My eyes widen with uneasiness as my heart began to beat faster.

Kaius walked towards me, he grabbed the handles of the chair, trapping me in front of him. "What a little whore" he finally spoke "This is what you like doing in your free time" he looked down at my body.

"Damn this is a lot.. you're everything I'd least expects. An omega heh. That's why you suddenly stopped coming over to play and quit school.". "It wasn't my choice.. my parents made me" I could feel the fear build up, he knew I was an omega, he knows I stream- why wasn't he asking about that?

"Mmm, I bet you trap yourself away in here when your cycle comes, don't ya? All these toys to fulfill  your needs- do you think of anyone as you stuff your hole?" His voice got cold. What was he getting at?

"No I don't! Leave please! You're evading my privacy!" I tried to push him back but he wouldn't budge.

"you think of my brother, don't you?" My eyes widen to his accusation. My heart began pounding. What made him think that? Did he know I liked him? Will he tell Ambrose?!

"I can see the answer in your eyes. Fucking pervert, touching yourself while thinking of my brother" He growled "You also exploit yourself, just like every dirty omega— do you think Ambrose would like that?"

I frowned at his words "Asshole! I'm not like other omegas! And not every omega sleeps around or sell their bodies!" I snapped.

"Watch yourself" He leaned in. His face was close to mine. "All omegas are the same" my body began to tremble, his pheromones got more intense that I couldn't ignore it anymore.

My face began to get flustered "You're a jerk~" his pheromones were sweet, it made my body heat up.

"Look at you, you look ready to fuck me" Kaius pressed his lips against mine. His lips were soft, he was good. He felt good. My mind became clouded as well as my judgement.

"Kaius~ stop~ I don't~ Ambrose won't like this" I made sweet noises. Kaius' expression shifted with irritation when mentioning Ambrose.

Kaius began to loosen his tie "so what, it'll be our little secret" He growled.

The sweet aroma of Kaius' pheromones threw me in a daze. I recently finished my heat cycle, but it felt as if it was reacquiring.

Sweat slowly rolled down my body as I laid on the couch. A trail of saliva was left on my inner thigh.

"Ngh~"

We hadn't got far- but I could feel myself building up.

Kaius' eyes dug into me like a predator feasting upon its meal, his hands rubbed around my body, his fingers pulled and flicked at my nipples. His tongue rolled around my dick.

My back arched as I looked up at the ceiling, my eyes rolled back at the pleasure.

"Please enough~ it's tingling~" I gasped as his head bobbed around as he sucked me off. "I can't hold back! I'm cumming~" I thrusted my hips upward, pushing myself deeper as a released.

Kaius licked his lips with a lustful gaze, "you're dripping wet right now" his free hand rubbed around my rear.

I moaned as I felt his finger enter "This isn't enough~ please~ hngh!" I gripped the couch cushion. He thrusted his finger, before adding two more.

Kaius lifted my legs above his shoulders. He removed his fingers, putting them in my mouth "You'll only regret it later and say that 'I forced myself on you'" he glared down at me.