Chapter 41 18+

"Please let it be... please" I leaned over the counter at Shay's home. I took a long breath as the anxiety began to take over my heart.

I gently chewed my lip and tapped my finger against the smooth surface.

The alarm on my phone rang. I took a deep breath before checking the pregnancy strips. I held my breath before releasing it with disappointment. All three came out negative.

My heart ached as I wiped my eyes. Why can't I be like Shay? Why can't I get pregnant?

I've been trying for weeks. Constantly having unprotected sex. Every time I took a pregnancy test it came out negative. And every time I had hope it was crushed.

I crouched down. It was disappointing. I wanted to build a family with Kaius so badly. Why couldn't I have been born a regular omega? Why a recessive?

It was frustrating. There was a deep-rooted feeling of longing for a child.

"What did it come out to?" Shay asked. He glanced down at me before sitting beside me.

"Negative. All of them are negative." I grumbled. "I'm sorry—," Shay muttered.

"What did you and Ambrose do? Did you guys do anything that made you get pregnant?" I asked. Sure my question was odd, but I didn't care, I was desperate.

Shay stared at me before clearing his throat "Um nothing really... he um knotted me that one time I guess... and then the twins came" his cheeks grew pink.

"I see" I stood. I wasn't going to give up. I wanted to keep trying. Kaius would be so happy to have a mini him.

"You know, Kaius is happy with you without a kid." Shay looked at me. "Yeah, I know... why do you say that?" I raised a brow.

"I may be out of place, but I know you get in your head. You're enough for him, he'll love you the same with a baby or no baby" Shay smiled.

I could see what Shay was talking about. I tended to believe there was more needed in our relationship for Kaius to be happy. I doubted his love for me, it was hard not to. Even though he said he didn't care to have kids, I knew he wanted one. I couldn't help but feel pathetic that I couldn't give him a child.

"Right." I glanced away "I'm going to get going now, I'll see you later" I waved. "You are enough" Shay stated once more.

That's right. I am enough. Kaius will continue to love me regardless. I had to remind myself that.

"Nghn~~ K~Kaius you're too fast!" I lay my chest on his. His hands were on my hips as he thrusts upwards.

"Just wait I'm almost there." He grunted "fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

"Don't pull out!" I moaned. Kaius leaned his head back as he pushed me down onto his dick. My eyes widen as he released deep inside. It felt good.

My body trembled. I was tired but I wanted to go again. I sat up on him. I placed my hands on his chest. I began to move.

Some of his cum dropped out of me as I moved.

"Daehyun? Aren't you tired?" Kaius moved his hands to my thighs.

"I want to do it again~" I huffed "It feels good~ inside. I like how big you are, I can feel it deep~"

I arched my back as he grew bigger "Don't say things like that, I won't be able to hold back" Kaius sat up as he moved me under him.

I kissed his lips "I love when you push deep inside" I whispered. "Fuck Daehyun!" Kaius broke our kiss. He pushed my legs to my head as he pounded my ass. He was pushing as deep as he could.