Chapter 15

I huffed as I jacked myself off in front of my computer. I was frustrated mentally, physically, emotionally, sexually. . In every way possible, I was frustrated.

It's been two weeks since I last done it.

Thanks to Kaius my body and mind can only get off when it's him. It's taken a toll on me. I never thought or wanted Kaius to be the reason I could jack off. I couldn't get it in the mood for streams or for personal pleasure. .

Ive barely seen him around, he's usually barging into my space. I hated that so much. . but, I missed his presence. . and to top it off, he mentioned going on a date, to make it to him for setting him up. It never happened. He didn't message me for anything about it.

It's not like I actually care.

Being on a date with him would feel the same as hanging out with him as a friend, so why would it bother me anyway.

Fuck. I feel stupid.

Chat: I don't know if it's just me... but he hasn't been able to to get it up
Chat: Erection issues ?
Chat: his last stream was like that too .

I frowned as I rubbed my dick faster. I needed to finish so I can end the stream. The chat wasn't impressed with my performance this stream and the last few ones I did. Kaius has been messing with my mind!

I need to fake it. I shifted my body so it would be hard to see everything I was doing. I began to fake loud moans until I reached a climax moan. I huffed "that felt good. That'll be it for today my loves! Signing out" I blew a kiss to my computer as I ended the chat.

I leaned back in my seat, staring up at the ceiling. Why? Why was this bother me so much?.

"Daehyun? Hellooo!"

"Ah sorry, I was spacing out" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"We need your help choosing a topic" Ashlyn crossed her arms, it was clear she wanted to quickly end the meeting for our group project. I was assigned to two other classmate, I've never really spoke to either of them till now.

"Are you feeling well? You've been spacing out since we started" Kenji reverted his eyes from his computer to me.

"I am.. sorry about that" I nodded as I looked towards my computer "what are we thinking?"

"I think we should cover child's development. It's a broad topic. The research will be easy, it's just simple" Ashlyn began explaining the topic she wanted. That isn't a simple topic, it's complex. What does she think simple means?

I started to tune her out. She was a bit annoying and just irritating to listen to.

My leg began to shake as I pondered the reason behind Kaius flying off the phase of the earth.

Clearly, he's been on my mind lately.

He must've got busy. I'm sure his father is working him like a dog, trying to prepare him for taking over the family business.

"I can't take this shit! Daehyun! You're not paying attention" Ashlyn snapped "we need you to focus and to be of use!"

"Sorry sorry" I was again pulled from my thoughts.

"Is sorry the only shit you can say?" She rolled her eyes. I wasn't going to give her any response, it wasn't worth my time. Though, I'd love to curse her out.

"Ash please chill, this project isn't due until another two weeks" Kenji sighed. "First, don't call me Ash, we aren't friends and second, that doesn't matter, we need to get to a solid agreement and plan" She tapped her foot.