Auction (Side 17)

*Trigger Warning: Selling people, drugs, SA*

*Daehyuns POV*

"Daehyun! Daehyun! Please wake up!" A familiar voice cried.

I started to regain consciousness. My head rang as my vision remained blurry. Where am I?

I looked around, it looked as if I was in a cellar. There were other people in my cellar. People of different colors, ages, and second genders. Everyone hung their heads low, some showed fear and regret on their faces.

The outfits everyone wore were revealing in some way.

Chains bound their hands and feet together, so they couldn't run. How long have they been here? Most of them seemed to be newer than others.

There were a few other cellars with people locked inside. There were so many of us. It was scary to know underground auctions were real.

"Oh thank the heavens" a gasp of relief spoke.

In the cellar next to mine, Shay sat on his knees.

He held onto the bars that separates us. He was the only one in that cellar.

"Shay?" I moved towards him. A weight dragged behind. I hadn't noticed the shackles around my ankles and hands until now.

"Why are you here? I told Ambrose to warn you!" Shay sobbed "I'm sorry! It's all because of me! You don't deserve this." Shay was the only one without chains.

"Shay. Shay, this was my choice" I touched his hand "It'll be okay, everything will be okay, trust me" I tried to calm him. Because Shay lost his composure it was easy for me to remain calm. This was the first time I've seen him cry. He's always in a calm state even if things didn't go his way.

"How do you know? Liam will never let you go... because of me, I dragged you into my hell" he muttered "It's my luck... I'm cursed"

I gave a small smile "Shay, just trust me" I examined him, he had a few faint bruises. Luckily he looked better than I feared.

"S-hay? Your stomach..." My eyes were drawn to his belly, it was round with a little plumpness.

Shay looked down at his stomach "Yeah" he mumbled.

"Is it his? That bad man's? Is it his?" My eyes widen. Shay refused to look me in the face. He drew closer to the bars as he whispered to me.

My jaw dropped at the news. There's no way... right? He has to be four or five weeks, right?

"It's okay, we'll get out of here. We'll get everyone out" I whispered. This was a sickening sight.

There were children and Young adults.

I looked down at my body. My original clothes were stripped from me and I wore a laced lingerie apron outfit. The underwear was tight, that it squeezed my lower half and the flap of the apron barely covered my font. This was an embarrassing outfit. I hated that Shay saw me like that.

I took another glance at Shay. I hadn't noticed his outfit because I was focused on calming him. He was wearing an outfit that made him look like a Greek goddess. The top, covered a little of his chest, and moving down, there was a slit revealing his entire stomach, emphasizing his pregnant belly. The skirt would fall past his knees, only covering his front and a little coverage in the back.

A loud clinking noise echoed. Voices from afar began ordering the slaves in other cellars to exit. Was the auction starting now?

My heart began racing as a man in a black suit came to Shay's cellar. He had a mascaraed mask on his face. He unlocked Shay's cellar "Come now. It's time to prepare you"