CHAPTER 7

The morning of Simone's funeral, everyone but Darrien were seated at the breakfast table. When Darrien called out for Kelz. As she sat opposite him with Simone between them he says "Today is the hardest day, and I can't bring myself to follow through with her plans can you do it?"

Kelz says "I will try but first you need to go and eat."

As Daz goes to the dining room Kelz picks up Simone's brush and fixes the front of her hair saying "That's better now you look as beautiful as you did on your wedding day." Then she started singing finally home, sacrifice and visiting hours when the family joined her.

10 am Kelz says "Now is the time that we place the lid, Daz and kids have your last kisses and cuddles. These are Simone's words A light went out on Earth for me. The day I said goodbye. And on that day a star was born. The brightest in the sky. Reaching through the darkness. With its rays of purest white. Lighting up the Heavens. As it once lit up my life. With beams of love to heal. The broken heart I left behind. Where always in my memory. My lovely star will shine. Si you will always be our star. We are all united as one family and one heartbeat together we share the grief, pain, loss, numbness and tears. together as one family and one heartbeat, we will overcome all these feelings and once again find our happiness and move forward without you in our daily lives. Simone's last words as Yohan, Rolly, Nora, Glory, Maverick and Barron secure the lid. Right now I'm in a different place. And though we seem apart. I'm closer than I ever was. I'm there inside your heart. I'm with you when you greet each day. And while the sun shines bright. I'm there to share the sunsets, too. I'm with you every night. I'm with you when the times are good. To share a laugh or two. And if a tear should start to fall. I'll still be there for you. And when that day arrives. That we no longer are apart. I'll smile and hold you close to me. Forever in my heart. I have come to the end of the road. And the sun has set for me. I want no rites in a gloom-filled room. Why cry for a soul set free? Miss me a little, but not for long. And not with your head bowed low. Remember the love that once we shared. Miss me, but let me go. For this is a journey we all must take. And each must go alone. It's all part of the master plan. A step on the road to home. When you are lonely and sick at heart. Go to the friends we know. Laugh at all the things we used to do. Miss me, but let me go. Godspeed and stay safe together my darling family till we meet again I love you all."

Tatianna sings Your our Angel, while Yohan, Rolly, Nora, Glory, Maverick and Barron carry her out to the trailer behind her trike and gently lie her down. While Kaitlyn retrieves all the horses and dogs. 

Kelz says "Everyone pick a ride any ride just not the Munchkins wagon, Daz and Anya get on the trailer with Simone, and Winston and Polly will be your riders. I have the lead followed by Zac with the police lights, everyone can sing as we go."

When they head up their lane Tatianna starts singing The bridge followed by Something inside. Kelz stopped at the end of their lane where they picked up the Munchkins and their families. Then they went past Sonny's home around the back streets to the Rezort, they slowly made their way around the streets, until everyone had joined in. 

Then Kelz went up the main street and stopped in front of the police station, Zac spoke over the loudspeaker saying "Sheriff Zac calling the ranch Hearer come back over." after a minute he repeats still no reply. The third time he says "This is the final call from the Sheriff to the ranch Hearer come back over. We salute you Simone may you rest in happiness cousin."