CHAPTER 91

"Wolfy to Miracle come back honey over." "Miracle to Wolfy, what? over." "Bringing extras home 5 kids have mild hypothermia over." "Miracle to Wolfy roger that,  over and out."

Kelz says "I'll get the heated blankets."

Winter says "What can I help with?"

Yana says "Warm soup and drinks."

After dinner, when they were heading to the lounge Casper says "Luke office." 

In the office, Casper says "Are you sure this is what you want?"

Luke says "I don't know what Winter was like before coming here, I only know you're stories and what I've seen and heard from observing her. Both of us are victims of the same people for the same reason, and now we have a son on the way, I'm not a person to have kids with different people, so I'm willing to be friends and see where things go from there. Have any of you spoken to her? Or are you all avoiding her as always?"

Casper says "I've taken a back seat to observe, it's a bit hard to separate her from my sister to an enemy of my best friends. I've always taken her side in the past and everyone let some things slide because she is my sister."

Luke says "Call her in here."

Casper says "What for? I thought we could have a chat alone."

Luke says "We can just call her in."

Casper opens the door and says "Winter come in here."

Winter enters and sees Luke so sits beside him. Luke says "Ask."

Casper says "You are my sister and I do care about you."

Winter says "I only have one question for you all. Where did I go wrong? All I ever wanted was our friendship to go back to what it was before Carson got with Sophie. I know I became jealous and."

Casper says "Wait I think we should get them in here."

Winter looks at Luke and then turns to Casper saying "I want to ask you one at a time, so I get your answers, I don't want you all avoiding me and keep bringing up the past."

Casper says "Well, in that case, my answer is you tried too hard just to be friends with Carson only. I've always told you just be yourself, and talk to everyone not waste your time on someone who doesn't like you."

Luke says "Do you all have this big grudge against her just for these petty reasons?"

Casper says "I don't hold the grudge but I am loyal to my friends."

Luke says "This is gana be interesting, who's next?"

Winter says "Tess."

Casper says "I will go send her in."

When he opens the office door he says "Tess come in."

Kelz says "No one can mindlink except me I have blocked it. Whoever comes in and out of the office does not utter one word until I say." Kelz had the mindlink open to everyone except Casper, Tess, Maisy, Leo, Doug, Sophie and Carson, so they could all hear what was happening and help.

Yana says "Been a while since we last had these chats sister."

Kelz says "With all good reason."

Casper says "Can I text or anything?"

Kelz says "All phones in the open no one uses, no checking emails or notes. Some of us have done this in the past, it's all for good reasons and all will be revealed in due time. Casper is the first in and out no asking him questions or talking to him."