CHAPTER 99

Kelz stood on a makeshift platform while her family and leaders sat behind her when everyone was settled she said, over a microphone. "Apart from my special teams, you all should've had breakfast. I have a lot to get through so I need full attention, first off training camp, my family kids, wolves and everyone from the palace please enter and take a seat."  When they were seated she said, "Stand and bow for your Queen and King Paulette and Adrian Koskov and leaders from the palace, stay standing and bowed for my Uncle Lucian the Grand high warlord of all witches, wizards, warlords, covens and others. Aunty's Glory and Ava the high crones of all witch covens, my oldest sister Medussa, my brother Dimka the high grand prince of all vampires, my father Grand king Vlad Draculai king of all vampires his wife and my stepmom Lanette the high grand princess of all Fae and High grand queen of all Vampires. My brother Jimmy and sister Harriett the King and Queen of all werewolves, my brother Darrien and sister Atlas the prince and princess of all werewolves, and lastly myself the one and only Firefly and my family."

When they were all seated she said "You can sit down. I have placed 4 projection screens so you all can read clearly from where you are seated. These are the new scrolls and rules for all witches, warlocks, vampires, werewolves, fae, dhampir, and all other mythical beings all signed in blood and pen by all the Pureblood leaders behind me. This is the new structure and rules for the palace. These are the new structures and rules for the academy and training camp you don't need to read them now as you will see them framed along all the walls and important places. No one can change any of these, and if you go against the rules and codes the consequence is death, no negotiations. If you lose faith against the moon goddess, your coven leaders etc then you are on your own, don't come crawling back if you get yourself un the crap because no one is cleaning your mess, if you cause havoc and draw attention towards yourself no one will stop you from being a fool and no one will help you, but if this trouble brings hunters of any kind you will have me and my family hunting you down and believe me there is nowhere to hide I have a lot of crew members who are always watching and you will be dead within 5minutes of committing your crime. if you want copies for your homes ask someone behind me. Now, bring in all the prisoners the first group get tied to the posts, the second group go into the pillories and the third group keep hold of\\\\\ and remove their masks. This is not just a public execution it is also to remind you all there is no such thing as a greater power, there is no such thing as killing someone for power or thinking you can end their bloodline to gain immortality, and there is no need to be afraid of the 5 elements or the term shadow kissed. For all the abused kids I hope this helps get you all answers, as I have stated and promised they will never hurt another soul again ever, after this you can all begin to heal and recover."

After a pause, she continues "Why are the young kids being punished for being innocent? Why are teachers and leaders teaching them things wrong? Why are teachers and leaders changing rules and structures when they did not sign the blood oath or the rituals that go with them? Why is Headmistress Helena secretly working with the strigori? why is she demanding that you follow her orders? why is she and her admin spending all the school money on themselves? Why do the headmistresses have a secret room in their offices? If you look at the screens you will see all the evidence from the palace, academy and training areas, you will also see we have captured all involved, the prisoners from the palace have already been dealt with."

When it finished the crowd erupted into loud yelling voices demanding death for their crimes. Kelz gave them all a few minutes to express their emotions. When things calmed down and people started to sit she stood and said, "Since we have been here to help the strigori problem, their army is less than half we have their commander and patrol leaders, which have already been dealt with. We found some information in the tunnels which you also saw on the screens. This is Danny he is not an outsider, he was sent here as a baby by his mother Cassandra Henry-Marks he has been told many lies by a few people over the years, all of you here and at the training camp have mistreated him and now you are all going to regret and eat your words. Cassandra rang and told Danny when he was 5 years old that her husband Vernon Marks was abusive, and didn't want a child so to keep him safe she sent him away and hasn't had any contact since. Danny is actually the long-lost son of my brother Dimka who has been searching for him since the day he was born, I don't need a DNA test to tell me otherwise but if you look on the screen I had it done yesterday. Cassandra and Vernon will be dealt with by Dimka as they are part of his coven."