CHAPTER 53

Marion lifts her head seeing Morgan and Harrod and gestures for them to join their reunion. Together the 5 men sandwiched her in the middle of them. Marion stands up and says "United together near and far." Then she bends down while the 5 men stand straight and say "We salute."

Then they bend down as Marion stands saying "Together forever for eternity." Then she goes down and men stand saying "We salute."

Again the men bend down and Marian says "No one can defeat or bring us down." Then Jerry, Joseph and Nickolai stand with her and together the 4 of them say "For we are the 4 top prominent families of our city." Then Harrod and Morgan stand with them saying "We will always be loyal, faithful, trustworthy friends for eternity." Together the 6 of them say "We salute."

Marion says "Together at long last we are united as a whole. I have missed you all over these years, but I have always been watching and trying to guide you."

Nickolai says "I have missed you so much, we went to visit you, but you were gone. We tried looking for you but there was no trace, so all we could do was sit back and wait for Cupcake to contact."

Marion says "Kelz that's a bit mean."

Kelz says "Sorry Gran but you know how busy I get."

Marion says "No excuse my dear girl."

Kelz says "Mount up we have much more to see before dinner, ghost family make regular visits, so you will see them again."

When they reach the top of the hill Dom says "Take the view in, this is our mausoleum where all us brothers and sisters will lay to rest just for show, underneath it is the Firefly's dungeons. The house below us is Tane and Suzie's home. He stays alone because he likes being alone. Across the road are Fritz and Hazel, Buster, Kayne and Pearce. On the corner is Aaron and Marj and Stella and Mike."

Yana says "I have ordered dinner, Buster will bring it home."

Chelsea comes to the front and says "Race ya." Then took off galloping down the hill.

Tatianna laughs saying "Katie was 2 years old when she said gee up and did the same thing giving us all a heartache." All the kids go galloping after her.

Yana says "And it was in this very spot."

Fritz says "Fingers crossed Johanna and Wylie don't follow her traits."

Marj, Tane, Aaron and Suzie make a line and go for a race. Jade says "Come on Tess race ya."

Emerald says "Wait for me and Lena."

Morgan says "You can see everything from here."

Kelz says "That's why I picked here so no future generation can sell anything or make changes to the land and if they try we can haunt them. Our property is so big that it will take months to go around the border. In that direction see where the treeline is that's where we border with forestry, Up that way we go halfway down the other side of the mountain rangers and border with the national park, and that direction we now border to where our new mansions are."

Morgan says "I love that and shit this is huge."

When they reach the paddocks they dismount and put the horses back. Sam says "After dinner?"

Kelz says "Of course."

Sam leads everyone to the greenhouse where Dee says "I have the boutique in town Aunty Kelz made this for me but anyone is welcome to learn how to care for the world's most expensive and rarest flowers, the roof opens for natural light etc, and each area has it's own climate system."

Maisy says "These orchids are my favourites, I have some different colours that I can add here."

When they come out they follow Charlie, Frank and Kevin until they stop. Charlie says "This is called the Palace it's where we treat injured and rescued animals, the wildlife comes here and when they are healthy we as a whole family set them free on our property."