CHAPTER 40

Stoirm says "Give me a few reasons why I should let you work here." Helen says "I am honest, loyal, punctual, I only take days off if I'm sick, I've done modelling and dance before." Stoirm says "They good jobs why did you leave?" Helen says "They fired me on false pretences." Stoirm says "What were the allegations?" Diamond says "Tell the truth." Helen says "I tried to sleep my way to the top." Stoirm says "So you want in a club for an easy way to pick up guys?" Helen says "I have morals." Diamante says "Guinness get us a drink bro. Helen if you had morals you wouldn't be going down this path, you need to change it before it is too late."

Blue says "Watch the TV screen."

No one at the ranch realized or saw anything until they saw and heard 5 ladies' voices saying "Hi Ma and Aunts."

Kelz whispers "Oh hell I hope they don't cause trouble for me be ready to teleport family."

Stoirm says "Hello daughters, what a lovely visit." Guinness put drinks on the bar for them all and said "Keep it clean ladies." Lena says "Always Uncle, we've missed you." Guinness says "Don't be a sucker." Helen says "So about the job?" Renee says "Depends if you can outshine us on the stage." Helen says "When?" Emerald says "Now let's go." Helen says "But none of you are the boss for this joint." Candy says "How do you know if we are or not? You're not family." Diamante says "Or are you looking for someone in particular as to why you are on Firefly watch." Helen says "Fine, do we change?" Lena says "Nope." Candy goes up to the DJ to get the music ready.

The DJ says "Well we are in for a bit of a surprise challenge. Take it away ladies." They all watch the show quietly and heard Guinness saying "Did you send them?" Crackers says "No, none of us realized they teleported till we heard them and now we watching them on the screen." Kelz says "We ready if they cause trouble." Frank says "This reminds me of a story." Kelz says "Wait till they finished." Matt says "Stoirm is right Helen's not very flexible nor is she very good." Gemma says "I love having this kind of entertainment to help a friend out." Chelz says "Don't we all." Sonya says "Wonder if those cousins will teach me some moves." Daniel says "Ask Opal and Kelz." Opal says "You just jealous you can't move that way." Kelz says "Look the DJ is gana play another song to switch the tempo." Tyrone says "My wife looks sexy as hell." Alex says "They all do." Gemma says "This should be good, slow and seductive."

When the music finished Candy went to the DJ for the microphone and said "Thank you all and sorry if we disrupted your night. Take it away Chilly." Then the DJ started back up and they took Helen back to the bar for a drink. Helen says "Seems like I need more lessons." Emerald says "Lessons you not gana find in a club." Diamante says "What's the real reason your hanging around the clubs?" Helen says "I was just checking out the scenery." Stoirm says "Then why do you keep wanting to meet the owner whom you've already met." Helen says "No I haven't." Stoirm says "Follow me." Then she leads them to one of the private dancing rooms where she says "Prove to me that you haven't met the owner." Helen says "If you look online you can google who the owner is." Renee laughs and says "Do you honestly believe the internet with all the made-up lies and profiles etc."

Matt mindlinks saying "Ask her if she's doing this for Sabrina or Malcolm." Dee says "Are you doing this for Sabrina or Malcolm?" Helen says "I don't know anyone by those names." Dee says "Funny when they are your parents." Thunder walks in with Oisin, Guinness, Dumphy and Kilroy saying "What's going on in here, doesn't look like an orgy party." Helen says "Did I pass?" Stoirm says "You failed." Helen goes to grab Thunder's arm only to be stopped by Renee, Candy and Lena. Candy says "You can't just touch strangers like that." Stoirm says "Back up girls." Helen says "You can't touch me, I will scream and the sexy owner will come to my rescue." Thunder says "No they won't." Dumphy says "Stupid child has no idea who or what she's messing with." Thunder says "But she does know how to try to follow her mother's stupid path." Guinness says "The Firefly will deal with this trash for us." Diamante says "Not without info and answers. Which we all need, start talking Helen." Helen says "I have no idea what you're talking about." Stoirm says "The last person who played these games with family got decapitated, so either you talk or you face the same fate leaving your Mother alone with no one to help her." Candy says "Unless the Firefly rids of her as well for destroying family lives." Dee stands in front of her and says "Start talking or I make the call." Helen says "I need money to care for my mother, she can't do anything for herself." Dee says "Getting a job and making a name for yourself instead of trying to break up marriages and families to get things for free would be a good start like most normal people." "Helen says "I can't stick to job hours because of my mother." "Dee says "Get a carer or put her in a resthome." Helen says "Can't afford it." Lenz says "That's funny considering your mother destroyed our family and our Uncle left you his inheritance leaving our cousin and Uncle with nothing." Helen says "I can't touch it unless I marry and have my own home." Stoirm says "So like your greedy mother you want to snatch someone else's rich husband just so you can get for free?" Diamante says "We all hate gold diggers Helen, and there is no way I will have you in my family." Helen says "What Uncle and cousin got nothing." Dee says "Grandad Matt and Uncle Kevin got nothing because of your mother. Then you came along and you and your mother kicked Uncle Kev out of his own home putting him on the streets while you's stole his Pa and his home." Lena says "Uncle Kev had to leave school and get a job and find somewhere to live when he was just a kid." Candy says "People like you make us sick." Helen realises she knows nothing of the real world or the people surrounding her and yet they know everything about her family. Then she says "Who are you's?" Stoirm says "We are the owners, and these are our daughters."