CHAPTER 35

The whole family enjoyed their trip to the castle with everyone reading and looking through all the archives, documents and where all the discoveries were found along with hearing the feelings and emotions as they discovered something new. Kelz also kept all their other things up to date, when they left the castle they visited Russia, Italy, and Cove Cay before heading home. 

When they arrived back at the ranch they all rested and got kids and babies back into the daily routines. Kelz and Dom conducted the monthly meetings while travelling and checked in daily with everyone. Dom expanded some businesses by taking over some that had gone into liquidation or bankruptcy. Ben and Winston started teaching their classmates while getting orders and making them. Tobias and Renee stayed in France and Kelz built their own homes at the castle putting Renee in charge of the festivals and Tobias in charge of the landscapers. Daz loved spending time with Ronald and getting to know Jasmine. Kyle stayed with Millie and Stewart and their baby Suzanne. Daz showed him around the whole boundary using Iris the computer, they visited the orphanage and played with the kids, they trained with the elites every day.

All the sheep at Wooly's and Smithy's were mustered in, shorn and mustered back up in the back hills below the mountain, the construction teams started and finished the renovations on Wolly's house and built 3 new homes for workers. Now they were in Nancy's shearing shed finishing her sheep off before heading home for dinner, Kelz was teaching Bekka, Hannah, Diane, Sue and Venus how to class the wools. At the same time, some guys were teaching, Buster, Ben, Lucus, Paul, Winston and Rooster how to shear.

When they are seated for dinner Buster says "That's bloody hard work, some of those shearers on TV make it look so easy."

Dom says "We know. They have shearing gangs that get hired by contractors, who get them jobs in the sheds, but no one wants to go up the rangers where Wooly is so we help out."

Kelz says "Wooly pays us for helping him out, all the others will ask us for helping hands if they short."

Sue says "Is that why you teach us everything?"

Kelz says "Yes because ya never know what area they need help with and it gives you all the experience."

Diane says "What will happen with the fleece if all the woollen mills close down?"

Dom says "Looks like my wife has been looking into that revenue."

Caz says "Another just closed its's doors leaving 35 workers with no work."

Kelz says "This has been going on for a few years as we all know, same with the fur factory leaving the farmers with little to nowhere to send the furs most of the meat goes to animal food. I'm thinking of taking over Peterberg it's also nearing closure."

Dom says "Just do it, honey."

Kelz says "It will need upgrading, enlarged to cater for furs as well, will hire more staff as there are only 25. run it 24/6 on shift hours."

Sheridan says "That's huge investing."

Kelz says "I'm gana buy it outright will bring in very high profit and revenue. Half of the profits we keep the other half will be split for our 3 councils." 

Fly says "If they don't pocket it."

Kelz says "I'm gana have a written agreement to see where the profits are being spent."

Dom says "Our Mayor wants a meeting on Monday Kelz."

Kelz says "You go I'm busy."

Nessy says "What time and what's it regarding? I can go."

Dom says "8 am before his office opens and I don't know."

Chevy walks in saying "Howdy family, gee we've grown again."