CHAPTER 82

When they were loaded up on their bikes Kelz says "Venus follow me, we will meet everyone there." They parked their bikes on the main street a block away from the licence shop. When they walked up the street Kelz purposely carried on walking then doubled back and they all entered without paying attention as to where they were. Kelz walked up to the counter and spoke to a lady while Venus and the others looked around. When the lady came towards them, Kelz grabbed Venus's arm and led her outside where they waited patiently.

When Buzz, Lucus, David, Tara, Samantha and Malcolm come out they are all jumping for joy. Kelz and Venus walked up the street with them jumping, skipping and laughing when they arrived at the car dealer Kelz said, "Pick a vehicle that suits you for work and school, do not get one just because it looks kol or because it can go fast or you fancy the colour. Work and school."

A guy in a uniform comes out and says "Hey Kelz." "Hey Ronnie young idiots today please, and can I have them delivered to the ranch." "Of course Kelz, I'll go get some papers and send Wu out."

Another salesman approaches and says "This way kids, you can pick from any of these and remember what Kelz said."

Baz calls out "Nanny." When she looked he waved her over. He says "These are this years, look they have little mileage." 

Kelz says "I know darling that's why you pick."

Baz says "Can I take this one?"

Kelz says "Are you sure?"

Baz says "Yes."

Kelz says "Memorize the plate and go tell Wu, you know ya Pa and Grampy are gana wana drive."

Baz walks away calling out "No way."

Malcolm says "Nanny can I get this jeep?"

Kelz walks over and has a look through it, then says "If you are positive go give Wu the plate number."

Tara says "Nanny?" Kelz walks over and says "Yes."

Tara says "Will this car be fitting for my needs?"

Kelz says "Yes, if you are sure go tell Wu the plate number."

Venus says "These three are finished."

Kelz says "Let's go sign the papers."

When everyone walked out of the office Kelz said, "Ronnie can you give me that new baby?"

Ronnie says "The Mondeo?" Kelz nods. and he says "Thought you would take a liking she's a beauty, you want a cover?" 

Kelz says "Of course."

Ronnie says "Will drop them off later."

Kelz says "We at the Rezort this week, just park them in the garage."

When she arrived outside Venus had already taken the others across the road to the motorbike shop. Kelz says "Tara and Sam, the choice is yours if you want a 2 wheeler or a trike, or none, not everybody likes to ride."

Tara says "Can I get one like Nan Caz?"

Kelz says "Go inside one of the guys will show you."

Samantha says "Wait for me."

When the girls enter the shop a guy walks out a few minutes later and says "Over here lads. Hey Kelz."

Kelz says "Hi Artie, they'll be riding what they pick. I'll sign the papers and pay. Venus when we leave here you can go in front I'll ride at the back and keep them single file between us."

Venus says "I can't wait till they show off their wheels."

Kelz says "I'm wondering who creams their pants when they see mine and Baz's wheels at the ranch."