CHAPTER 37

Mid-morning Kelz was returning from a trail ride to see the city family getting ready for a ride. She says "Have fun, herd one is by the first hut they looking really healthy."

Tane says "Bambi I need you in the office."

In the office, Tane says "I got this email, regarding a herd of 40 mustangs the guy that was looking after them has passed away and the family are selling the ranch, they have asked if we have room to take them as they don't want to send them to slaughter."  

Kelz reads the email and says "Ring them and ask if they can put them on the train, I will travel with them or meet them or we take the trucks and long haul them."

Tane picks up the phone and rings the number, when they answer he introduces them and asks them questions. He tells Kelz "They have rangers that can get them on the train, 2 of them will travel with them, and spend a night in the city before they head back."

Kelz says "Talk about details as to when they travel and find a hotel close to the station and give them a paid room each we'll pay for the travel costs soons they giving them to us. We will take the long haulers to pick them up."

Over lunch, Kelz says "Fritz and Thomas take the mini-chopper and drone this afternoon and get me numbers of our herds. I have another herd of 40 coming here in 2 weeks, the guy who was looking after them has passed away and the family are selling the ranch, so they are giving us the horses instead of slaughter I have said that we will pay for travel and the 2 rangers that are travelling with them will have a hotel room each all expenses paid by us. I need to break some more in, and I need six. Jacob and Rolly, there are 2 giants tethered take them to Smithy's  his are retired."

Dom says "Broncs?"

Kelz says "No two are for Smithy's kids and the other 4 Wooly will break in."

Clappers says "Good to see ya here Douchbag, keep ya head up things will get better."

Dwayne says "Buster should have that name not me, have ya heard his funny story?" They shook their heads no and he told the tale that had everyone laughing.

Sontana says "What a fucken idiot."

Kelz says "That's what I said when he did it. Have any of you checked out the real estates in Peterberg?"

Celeste says "Yip we have, we only liked 5 and brought them."

Kelz says "How many of you want ya own homes?"

Nightmare says "I'm gana buy a property between here and there, I will let ya know if I'm renovating or a complete build."

Astaire says "We looking at all options."

Kelz says "Let me know, I'm also looking at adding a small process area for local farmers to send their furs and hides and get my factory to make them stuff out of it. Dwayne also came up with the idea of us making patches to help stop the imposters. if I do this I will make a factory in the city and I will give those low-income workers and those struggling to get work a job."

Roo says "That's a lot of gangs to be making patches for especially when it's a global problem."

Rooster says "Remember when a member leaves they leave their patches behind."

Kelz says "Who makes them?"

Roo says "Our old ladies and some of us, it's all done internally."

Fly says "Keep it that way Twinny, the gangs make dollars from lawsuits."

Kelz says "Okay."

Dwayne says "Do any of the cafes have internet? As in computers for people to use?"