Chapter 16

After lunch the whole family rode out on horses and the wagon to take Nancy to her home. Just as they pass the Rezort boundary Kelz turns down a new driveway and leads on. Nancy calls out "Where are we going Kelzy?"

Kelz says "Come up here and find out Aunty."

When they come out from the trees, on the left is a paddock with a flock of sheep, and on the right is a paddock with 12 paint horses. 

Kelz says "You can cry Aunty Nancy, this is all yours, this is a flock of 50 merino, over there you see I gave you some of our paints of various ages I know they are your favourites. As we keep going you will see a flock of 500 Romney's and a flock of 600 Suffolk. I moved you here because it's safer and you won't get flooded. On the right you will see the barn come into view along with the storage area. on the left, you will see your shearing shed, we will do ya shearing and I will class ya wool no more losing dollars. we have plenty of kids if you need help feeding the lambs etc."

Instead of following the track towards the barn Kelz takes the one going to the left after a couple of turns they come to a clearing with a large log cabin. Kelz dismounts and says "Aunty Nancy this your new home, the verandah goes right around so you can enjoy the sun, along with the sunrises and sunsets as you wish. As you look around you are close to the river here and if you follow the track past the barn it will take you to the beach, you will see the many storage buildings and the garage. You have a new truck and 6 quads, and I gave you a couple of 2-wheelers, all the horses are rideable with or without saddle."

Nancy sobs and says "I knew you were up to no good, I absolutely love it and the animals I'm gana need help with lambing season."

Suddenly music starts playing from the house and the double door opens as Nancy's children Han, Hugo and Hannah walk out with their families along with Kaitlyn, James and the new babies. Han says "Welcome home Mama this place is amazing."

Nancy says "When did you all get here?"

Hannah says "Anyone would think you're not happy to see us."

Nancy says "Of course, I'm happy because it's not Christmas and you're all here."

Hugo says "We heard and saw on the news about the floods, we saw what happened to the old house. Kelz rang each of us to let us know you were safe and would be staying with them, so While you were there we were here helping with what we could."

Hannah says "I cried for days after seeing what happened to our home I thought you were dead. I had the truck packed and was waiting for the weather to clear so I could get through, we watched on the Tv of the horse rescue. We had just left home when Kelz told me you were safe and alive."

Han says "The not knowing was the hardest anything any of us have been through, after the call Kelz told us to stay home and wait for contact. When she made contact again it was a conference call with all of us, she gave us options and we gave her our answers along with what we thought you would love."

Hugo says "This gave us a huge scare mama, so we all sold our homes and built our homes here so we could be close to you and help you out. Our homes are spread out towards the sea, but we are all in safe areas, Kelz made sure of that."

Nancy says "Oh my gosh, what am I to say, I'm so grateful and I love you all."

Kaitlyn steps forward and says "You better come meet these 2 so you don't cry all over the driveway and cause another flood." As she places the baby in a pink blanket in Nancy's right arm she says "Nan Nancy meet Johanna Nancy Rose."

Nancy looks down at the sleeping baby and gasps saying "Holy wow I need to sit down."

James places the second baby in Nancy's left arm and says "Nan Nancy meet Wylie Dominic."