CHAPTER 69

The following week over breakfast Kelz says "Pack what ya want to take we are going to the rezort tomorrow."

Yana says "I have a few things to do at work, do you want me to grab the mail?"

Kelz says "That would be great thanks, I will have the boards and things ready."

Caz says "Well I'm off to work."

Sam says "Wait for me you can drop me off."

Dom says "I'm off to check the new build."

Kelz says "I'll come with you."

Tane says "I have horses that need exercising and others need shoes, if anyone wants to help."

David says "I will ride and brush, I don't know how to do other things."

Tane says "If you want to learn anything we will teach you."

David says "Even shoeing?"

Tane says "Yes."

Joy walks in saying "Morning family Grace will be here for lunch."

Jerry gets up and kisses her cheek holding a seat for her. Lincoln says "Get a room there are kids around."

Anya says "They allowed to kiss Grandy we don't mind."

As Kelz and Dom were nearing the building site her phone rang, after hanging up she told Dom they need to stop at the post shop. Kelz pointed out a few things to the builders as they walked around, then she went to the dormitories and houses. Dom caught up to her and said "This is gana be spontaneous when it's finished."

Kelz says "This is Ivan and Eve's home everything here is there's. The other 2 homes are her teams. The teachers will be living in town or the suites."

Dom says "There really is no end is there?"

Kelz faces him and kisses him long deep and passionately then says "We built this together and our family have added to our empire."

Dom slowly steps closer with nothing but dark desire in his eyes as he says "You kiss me again like that and we gana be having more kids."

Kelz says "Is that a bad thing?"

Dom says "Of course not, though the making could be interesting."

Kelz seductively says "We have plenty of vacancies that we can christen."

Dom says "You getting very courageous Mrs Wolf."

Kelz says "I had a spontaneous teacher who didn't care where we were."

Dom picks her up sits her on the marble kitchen bench and slowly kisses and bites around her neck and jaw. Kelz moans and tries to undo his shirt buttons but he holds her hands and says "No touching darling."

Kelz's phone starts ringing and she answers trying not to moan. Yana says "I'm gana be held up a bit longer can't get the mail." Kelz says "We'll get the mail." When she hung up the call she said, "We have to finish this later, we have much to do including pick up the mail."

Dom says "Bugger it."

Kelz says "Come on, unless you wanna do the shopping."         

Caz was in the warehouse loading up the last exports for Christmas when Dom and Kelz walked in with a clipboard. Candace was helping a couple of ladies in the gallery with ideas for their grandkids and asked for the holiday programme. Chelz and Tattiana were triple-checking their staff and supplies. Tilly was checking off supplies for her restaurant and extra supplies for their cakes. Grace arrived at the ranch and was playing with the babies when Sahara and Jen joined her.