CHAPTER 81

Towards the end of lunch, Tess says "I am Tess if you're both finished we clean up our own dishes you can follow me and I will show you." In the kitchen, Tess says "We rinse under the tap then put in the dishwasher, everyone helps each other. If you turn around you will see the others lining up, so the quicker you do this the better as some like me have to go back to work."

Kelz says "Thanks Tess you can go, they can wait there for me."

When Kelz exits the kitchen Winter and Lisa follow her upstairs where Kelz says "This room is Lisa and this one is Winter. Just because we are rich doesn't mean we have to waste money on clothes and things that we will never wear or use. the next rooms are mine and my hubby's, security room, bathroom, linen cupboard where you will find sheets and things to change your bedding, my son Baz and his wife Joan are staying while I build them their dream home and Blaize and Zion's room, our daughter's twins Wylie and Johanna are sharing while they are away next is a spare room."

Downstairs she says "Main area the lounge, that door is an office, dogs bedroom when they sleep inside, cats bedroom, the cockatoo's beds, lounge table gets used for a lot of things by everyone, 2 spare rooms, linen cupboard, bathroom for guests, kitchen, mudroom, this room has search and rescue things for my team and our dogs. That paddock is where myself or Pappy train the dogs and pups, little to no distractions."

Lisa says "This place is huge."

Kelz says "Yes it is. Over there are the dogs and pup's kennels, some of them don't belong to us they come to me for SAR training. If you turn around the verandah goes right around the house, if you follow this path it will take you to Maz and Bailey's home beside them is Gemma and Richard's home and behind them is Stella and Mike's. Around this side of the house, we have our parent's retirement homes where they live. We will have a quick hello before they nap. This is Ma Jen and Pa James. Next is Ma Sahara and Pappy. Next is Dad Jerry and Uncle Horrod. Then we have Grandpa and Uncle Morgan, then we have Ma Grace and Pa Bryan and the last one is Pa Heath and Ma Candy."

Nickolai says "Wait for me I'm going to the Palace."

Lisa says "Grandpa's walking?"

Nickolai says "Kelz has many names and many talents, she's an excellent nurse and got me a miracle doctor."

Lisa says "I am so sorry Grandpa for everything, how are the staff? I can't believe I was so horrible to them."

 Morgan says "They are good and well."

Winter says "What I don't understand is how I wasn't completely in control of myself."

Kelz says "Sophie and Carson researched about how narcissists hypnotise, I will ask them if there is a video about it."

Lisa says "Sometimes I would tell myself that this is wrong, I knew it was wrong but then I would hear Ma's voice telling me differently, it was like I was fighting against myself."

Kelz says "That's the manipulation. If you take a close look at the garden edge our grandson's Ben. Lucus, Paul and Winston created and made this, and yes they are real fish."

Winter says "Incredible."

On the CB radio, they hear "Chelsea to Nanny come back over." "Nanny here over." "Look up." They all look up and see a chopper hovering Chelsea says "We off to the hills over and out." "Roger that over and out."

Kelz says "That's our family, some of our family left yesterday to check up and muster in our wild mustangs, the 4 choppers are heading to various hutts to drop off supplies for them."

Winter says "Wow look at all those horses."

Lisa says "After everything why are you helping us Kelz?"