CHAPTER 59

Tuesday morning the others had arrived back at the Rezort, The next few days went by reasonably fast with the prominent families also learning to do their own financing for their businesses and to manage their family's incomes better. Early Friday Dom, Sam and Kelz left before breakfast to get their buses and bring them back to the Rezort. When everyone was seated Kelz said, "When you are finished, go get ya weekend bags and load on the buses. Some of us have business things to deal with so we will be leaving straight after breakfast and meet you's for dinner. Thank you Rachel for organising this weekend. Remember to have fun and enjoy."

Rachel says "When we get to our location, we are all taking our bags to our assigned rooms, then we get back on the buses and go to our first adventure. We will be having dinner in the city, where Kelz and the others will meet us. Then we adjourn to our accommodation for the night."

Chelsea says "I'm so excited."

Jerry says "This sounds very shady."

Rachel says "No it's a big surprise just wait and see I promise you will love it."

Sophie says "I'm ready to roll."

Glen says "My family is gana freak out when they see I'm leaving."

Kelz says "You will be fine, we will be travelling with our bodyguards and each other."

Sonny says "McGail messaged saying they are at locations keeping watch."

Kelz stands and kisses Zion and Blaize and says "Behave for Nan and Pappy, we love you and will see you later. Ok, team let's go."

When they were outside Kelz said "You all know what to do and where to go, Sophie and Twinny you're with me. Remember to mindlink if you need me to help ya out, don't hesitate and don't let anyone bully you into something you don't want to do."

Dom says "What happened to the new mansions? What the fuck have you done?"

Kelz laughs and says "You will all find out later."

As they were heading out of town Kelz mindlink Barron saying "Change of plan I'm leaving you and Rachel in charge. Coordinates are locked in the GPS for the first adventure and where we will meet for dinner. After dinner, you drive the main bus and follow us to our accommodation." 

When they reached the city they all split up into their groups and went their separate ways, as they made their way around the streets black SUVs pulled in behind them. Kelz led Sophie and Fly to a fancy high-end business building where she parked in the underground carpark. As they entered the elevator Kelz said, "This is Gran's enterprise, she built this from the ground up and made her way to the top position of the prominent families. I brought you here first because I have added Fly's name to the ownership along with mine, so you need to sign papers."

Fly says "What is this place?"

Sophie says "Granny Marian's heart, soul, blood and tears, which Kelz has kept alive, it's the country's top-notch hotel and restaurant business."

When they got out of the elevator on the 100th floor a lady came forward and said, "Nice to see you, Mrs Wolf." 

Kelz says "Morning Eveylin are the papers ready?"

Eveylin says "Dion is on his way up with the papers. Do you require anything else?"

Kelz says "No thank you, this is one of my sister's Sophie Oasis and my twin Ralph McGreggor. We will sign the papers and be on our way."

In the office, Kelz says "This is called Walton's enterprise, it is a franchise enterprise, it brings in billions every year. Only we have access to this floor along with our subordinates." There is a knock on the door and Kelz says "Come in Dion and take a seat. This business is luxury hotels and restaurants through the glass door here is Ralph's office, it was Gran's office I've never used it, I will give you a quick tour before we leave."