CHAPTER 100

After tripping around for four months they were finally home at the ranch, they unpacked and spent a couple of days chilling out with the kids.  Tane came in for breakfast saying "The wagons and horses are ready."

Gran says "It's been several years since I drove a wagon."

Chelsea says "You gana love it Grammy."

Marj says "Dee I need a special bouquet or basket."

Diamante says "No problem Aunty."

Venus walks in saying "Morning family, what the hell did you give us all Aunty Kelzy?"

Kelz says "Don't blame me, we are making history with all of us pregnant."

Venus says "Holy shit."

Caz says "And I have miracle twins."

Venus says "Aunty Caz after all these years this is a true celebration."

Caz says "Not till ya grandparents are home."

Venus says "I can't wait to see their reactions."

When they finished eating some got on the wagons while others mounted horses, and they did the tour around all the ranch family homes, then they made their way through town pointing out family businesses and then they passed the SAR headquarters and then through the forestry till they reached the small cabin where Kelz told them how she built for family to learn how to survive on bare necessities before going out the backcountry. Gran had a look through and came out smiling. Then they made their way to the ranch cemetery where they dismounted.

Winston stood near the entrance and said, "While our Aunties hand out flowers, everything about the ranch has a story as you have heard and seen. Nanny and Gramps had a small argument and she came over the hill and found this area, Nanny and Nan Marj spent hours here plotting and scheming for Nanny's surprise wedding, tricks and pranks, Nanny also shed many tears, one day she got the idea of having our family cemetery. When you enter we start at this end and we make our way around stopping at the bunch of six, some you will see are kids from the RDA groups that wanted to be close to the horses. Some of these kids like Anthony also helped create their own headstone." Then he turned and walked in with everyone following him.

When they stop at the group of six, Solomon shows himself and says "No I am not Winny's twin I am 2 years older, though we could've had fun with pranks. Everyone calls us the ghost family because sometimes we show up like this to say hello and we visit everyone's homes, especially the babies."

Jo-jo shows herself self saying "We are the youngest so we doing the introductions. I am Jo-jo and he is Solomon. Next is Simone and the 2 with her are fakes because Dee and Emerald changed their names and appearances and live with you."

Solomon says "The cluster of six we save for last as they come with others that aren't here which are Aunty Sheneecka and Grampy Thomas and GA Aurora."

Sheneecka says "Howdy family."

Thomas says "How do ya expect us to visit all the new babies? You all need more work and less playtime."

Gran says "That's what I said."

Thomas says "Bellza?"

Gran says "Hello dear friend, it's so good to see you after all these years."

Thomas says "Kelzy how?"

Kelz says "I met Gran many years ago when Pa sent me to the vampire school."

Thomas says "You four must be Dimitri, Roza, Paulette and Adrian."

Dimitri says "Yes sir."

Thomas says "I heard about you 4."

Dimitri says "Gran?"