CHAPTER 95

Over the week things had settled at the castle and the leaders had shared all the new rules and things with their home bases. Kelz had a meeting with the elite teams and her crews where she split them into mixed groups ready to distribute through the packs as some like Alpha Jackson's will need to be teleported. Vlad and Lanette were sent away to Kelz's France castle for their honeymoon for a month so they had time to read through everything and take a close look at all the artifacts and things that joined their family, while they stayed in Transylvania to make sure everything ran smoothly. 

The day after Vlad and Lanette arrived home they went to visit Kelzy's castle for all the updates and to see who was still there. Darrien and Jimmy met them as they were checking up on the patrols. Vlad asked where Kelz was and Jimmy said they were at the training grounds so they headed over there.

Kelz was giving instructions to the trainees from various packs who were training in human form, when she turned she spotted Vlad and Lanette and briskly walked to them. Vlad says "Hello daughter, how's things progressing?"

Kelz says "Hello Pa, you're early and pretty good, though the lazies don't like getting up before lunch, and I put some of my kids in with the kids and omegas. Jimmy and Darrien I need an answer."

Jimmy says "We know."

Vlad says "What for?"

Kelz says "Werewolf business."

Vlad says "You're not a wolf."

Kelz says "My land my proposition."

Jimmy says "She brought more land that joins her main home property, where she wants to move the 3 smallest packs which are the furthest away from here."

Kelz says "They can thrive, no rogue attacks, plenty of wildlife without touching my animals."

Vlad says "What about jobs to make a living?"

Kelz says "I can move them close to a town or build a tourist attraction."

Vlad says "Have you consulted these packs?"

Kelz says "How stupid do you think I am?"

Vlad says "I see the advantages, this could be good."

Kelz says "It also has a couple of drawbacks, like lack of  own kind, I will need to put in power etc."

Vlad says "Not the first time for you or your family."

Kelz says "I need to look into what is best for the environment as well because the land is protected. What did you think of France?"

Lanette says "Let's talk in private away from ears."

When they arrived in the family lounge everyone was there except the kids who were playing with the wolf kids. Dimka says "You're early, how was France?"

Vlad says "I thought you went home."

Dom says "They stayed with us."

Dimka says "Someone had to watch the vamps while everyone else watched everyone else."

Lanette says "France was amazing, the way all your lives intertwine and how you all connect, the artifacts and archives blew me away."

Vlad says "We even did the tourist thing and visited the Eiffel Tower and other places, thank you we enjoyed our time away."

Lanette says "It's certainly a place I would love to visit again."

Dom says "Pa has a list of all our properties. Honey look at this." Kelz looks over Dom's shoulder and says "This could work." Then she reached over looked at the surrounding areas and pushed the inquiry button.