CHAPTER 34

As they were eating breakfast Dom's chair moved backwards as he gasped Aurora showed herself sitting on his knee and she says "Oh what a laugh you should see your face thanks Uncle Vlad for moving the seat." Then she kissed Dom's cheek and says "Morning family and welcome home my darling family."

Through the baby monitor they could hear the babies cackling, Dom says "Sis leave them alone." Sheenecka showed herself giggling and saying "It's so much fun stirring them just to see which of you go running."

Charlotte walks in and says "Sheenecka Rose you brat I should've known it was you."

Sheenecka says "Got ya Aunty."

Barron started slapping his head with one hand and then both hands for everyone to look at him questionably. Then he says "Jojo I'm eating." As Johanna showed herself tugging his hair.

Anya says "Mama leave my hair alone. I know I haven't brushed it yet." Then Simone showed herself kissing Darrien's lips.

Daz says "I felt that do it again." 

Simone does it again and Rolly says "Eww get a room."

Simone says "I love you all so much, and we're all gana be here today." She looks at Kelz and says "I'm so sorry Aunty for failing you."

Kelz says "You didn't fail us Si, you failed and let yourself down by not sharing and letting your family help you. You look so happy and vibrant today."

Polly says "Hi Mama."

Si stands in front of her and gives her a hug saying "I love and miss you, and I wish I was here to help you pick, but deep down the choice is yours because you're the one wearing it not me."

Zara says "Oh my gosh it's so humbling to watch you all come join us."

Johanna says "Hi Nan's, Aunty, Pops, Pop-pop and Dedushka. I remember you all playing with us and telling us stories. I'm so happy to be here today. Angel and James thank you for my namesake she's a real mini-me."

Kaitlyn says "After I gave birth and James passed her to me I nearly dropped her when I looked at her face to see you looking at me. Aunty Tilly fainted when she saw her. That's why I told everyone to sit down before they met her."

Kelz says "Hello Munchkin goddaughter nice of ya to drop in."

Johanna says "Hi Aunty Kelz."

With sobs, Sophie says "It's so good being here amongst all the love and seeing the whole family together."

Roo says "Chelz you take after Aunty Sophie."

Stella says "Leave Momma alone she's allowed to be sensitive."

Chelz wipes her eyes and says "Tears of happiness and humbleness." Then she puts her dishes in the dishwasher and went to the lounge. All of sudden everyone hears her squeal and says "Mama."

Simone says "I did say we would all be here today, all ya parents are in the lounge."

They all clean up and go to the lounge where they find all the ghosts playing with all the babies and kids. They all watch silently with tears running down their faces. After lunch, Kelz says "I don't really want to do this next bit but I know I have to, it's been so good having you all here together and reunited with the whole family. Grandpa Joe is being carried by Uncle Angus and Aunty Fi, Gran has Uncle Lucian and Aunty Glory, Uncle Stephen has Pa Vlad and Joy, Papa has Aunty Charlotte and Uncle Rufus, Mama has Harriett and Jimmy, and Aunty Sophie has Darrien and Atlas. Babies we will carry with us because as you see I am using the 3 wagons, we will walk over to paddocks and pick up our rides which we are riding bareback and leave the gates open."