CHAPTER 72

After breakfast, they hit the water, with many learning to water ski and drive the water toys. When they arrived back at camp for dinner Phil decided to try his luck at fishing off the pier, Dom and Mitch joined him to see if they could catch enough for dinner the following day. Phil says "Do any of you get bored? or do you have days where you just know what to do?" 

Dom says "Not at all."

Mitch says "Every day there is something different."

Dom says "Whatever is on ya mind just say it."

Phil says "I have always lived in the city, but sometimes it's as though we are stuck not going forward or backward. I know the gang life doesn't change much and every day seems the same. How easy is it to get a job with one of you and move here?"

Dom says "For a start talk to Kelz but be extremely careful how you word things as she will have packed up and moved overnight along with ya business if you have one. We all say talk to her because she knows exactly who is available, she will go through everything with you."

Kelz, Liz and Suzie stood behind them holding chilly bins and heard their conversation. Kelz says "You aren't the only one who's been asking those questions, I will talk when we are home or if everyone goes home before us."

Mitch says "Why is it every time I fish alone here I catch nothing and whenever Kelz is around I always get something?"

Dom says "I know the feeling brother, maybe we should just make her fish."

Kelz says "In ya dreams."

Ursula joins them and hugs Kelz from behind saying "I really can't thank you enough Bambi for bringing us all home to hear everything."

Liz says "Where's Danny?"

Ursula says "He left me 4 years after we moved, for his younger secretary."

Liz says "I'm sorry I asked."

Ursula says "Ma looks so happy I've never seen her with that sparkle in her eyes. I wish I could turn back the clock and change what I did."

Liz says "We can't change the past but we can change our futures. We all have regrets and flaws sister but I'm happy to have you back in my life."

Ursula says "I have many regrets, mostly towards Ma, seeing our kids here meeting everyone I have never seen them so happy and running around so carefree, but it also saddens me because it's all my selfish fault."

Mitch says "Now that you are here and reunited, it is the time to forget the past and concentrate on the future and make many more family memories." 

Ursula says "I asked Bambi to help move us home."

Kelz says "You and I need to talk alone and I will talk to everyone but we will wait till the others have gone home."

Mitch says "Just talk via mindlink."

Kelz says "We have never done it and are not about to start."

Over dinner, Clappers mindlinked Kelz saying "How many members are left in the Hunters?' 'About 30, why?' 'Chompers and I will split them between us until we work out who is taking over.' 'You and Chomp send ya VPs one to be pres other to be VP, get yourselves new VP.' 'I'm not getting a new VP, though I can send someone.' 'Talk to Chompers again train Buzz and Hammerhead, I will talk to the guys to see if they staying or going back.' 'We will wait.'

Wally says "What's gana happen with the Hunters with no pres?"

Kelz says "I'm working on it, but first I need to know what you want to do."