CHAPTER 20

Back at the farm, Tilly arrives in her van as they finish putting the horses and things away, with drying tears she hugs Chelsea and Lisa and signs as she says "Lisa's family are on their way they just stopped to get her things and I brought dinner."

Winston says "I will be in soon I seriously need the gym."

Kelz says "Wait for Lisa's brothers as they will as well."

Winston says "Can I use the VR with them?"

Kelz says "Yes just don't pick one that has magic etc."

Dom says "Till's we put the big tent up for dinner."

Everyone was chattering in the tent over dinner when Winston and Barron jr walked in holding Lisa's hands followed by Barry and Arnold handing Chelsea's hands. Everyone stopped talking as they took their seats. Barry says "Please don't stop on our account we had to blow off some steam."

Valerie stands and signs as she says "Hi I'm Val, Donald is my husband we are Lisa, Barry and Arnold's parents. Seeing all of you Munchkins today is a huge blessing and brings back so many happy memories, We grew up here and went to school with the original group my brother Sheldon was a Munchkin he had epilepsy he is buried here on the ranch by the pond. I visit them all every Wednesday taking them fresh flowers after watching and helping Lisa's class. How you all mingled and then supported Lisa and Chelsea in front of the whole town was very brave and spontaneous, thank you very much."

Harry stands and says "I'm Harry, good to be with old and new friends. We came home for the holidays, then we hired a bus and went to the cop station where we saw Zac and he brought us all here.  We weren't expecting anything to happen as we brought our families to see for themselves what the ranch does and how they help."

A lady stands and says "Hi I'm Ciara, Harry is my husband our kids are Kelzy and Blue. I was born with an atrial septal defect, I had a heart transplant when I was 10 years because mine was failing. I have seen all of Harry's home movies and our kids are now starting to watch them, I wish I had people like you in my childhood. Uncle Blue I sent you my videos and photos so you can show everyone, I spent more time in the hospital than at home or at school, I am currently doing an online course to be a carer for disabled people in group homes."

"I'm Dion, Rebecca's husband, Jackson is our son. I'm not always home to help Becky, because I travel with work. I work for Rain Garden Zoo."

Maz stands and says "I am Maz I studied zoology I found it very interesting. I still look after all the family babies."

Kaitlyn stands and says "When I call your name stand so our Munchkins can see us. I am Kaitlyn known as Katie or Angel. My brothers Barron, Thomas, Jacob, Blaize and Zion. My husband James and our twins. Wylie and Johanna. Barron's kids Winston, Barron Jr and Chelsea."

Barron says "Shit this gana take ages time to speed up. We have Darrien, Jeremy, Steven, Glory, Zac, Pheonix, Mackenzie, Julius, Yohan, Saffy, Donate, Rolly, Luke, Ian, Nora, Harry, Carrie, Jade, Reuban, Mustang, Zodiac, Chevy, Zephyr, Maverick, Chris, and Aiden. I think that's all of us. Then you have husbands and wives."

Daz says "Sit down, I'm Daz my wife Simone passed away a few months ago from brain cancer. Polly and Anya are our kids, then we have Skyla, Fran, April, Rhys, Jerry, and Hilary."

Chelsea stands and says "Sit down, then we have the bunch of preggies and extended family. Our family is always growing. I just stood to thank everyone for helping and supporting Lisa and me today we couldn't have done that alone."

Donald says "We will stay in the quarters with the visitors, though can I borrow a laptop to show the home movies?"

Kelz says "There is a desktop set up in the lounge area on the home screen is a folder titled Home movies."