CHAPTER 46

When everyone was seated at the tables Kelz was still standing everyone turned to look at her and she said "Make room for another 5 that will be joining us for a few days."

Micheal walks in saying "We here." As he ushers his Ma to a seat beside Dom.

Kelz says "Welcome Bloomfield family please make yourselves at home. A few things to be said tonight, Gemma did really well with her first find, she and Buster also did a good job collecting evidence and writing things down. Chelsea and Reagan have a special slot on TV straight after tonight's news, this broadcast is being shown nationally to reach as many frontline people as possible the bases have a copy to broadcast to reach abroad. Pikachu has had a marvellous afternoon getting around in her wheelchair, Rachel and I are going to have a go at breeding Savannah cats, so I have 8 cats arriving tomorrow, I want them to stay inside until they are settled. Dom will help Tony tomorrow teaching him our faster way of bagging up the evidence and the paperwork. Micheal rang me not long ago saying they were on their way here, Howard is back in hospital he collapsed this afternoon, Patsy, Emma and Harry you are welcome to stay as long as want."

Harry says "Thank you for this, Patsy wanted to come she didn't want to stay in town. Howard and I were sitting outside watching the airshow, when it finished we stood to go back inside and that's when he collapsed, they doing more tests and Patsy's hoping coming here will help her through these troubling days."

Dom says "Our thoughts and prayers are with Howard. "

Chelsea gets down from the table and walks to Patsy then she gives her a hug and says "We love you Nana and we hope Grandy gets better soon." 

Patsy hugs her back and says "Thank you, darling."

Emma screeches and says "I shouldn't do this at the table but this is too adorable to pass up." Then she bends down and picks Pikachu up for a hug.

Gemma says "Her name is Pikachu, she was born with no back legs, she spent the afternoon trying out her new wheelchair." 

Emma coos and talks sweet nothings to the cheetah, Harry says "Looks like I've been traded in."

Patsy says "That's a cheetah."

Gemma says "Have 2 of them Khia is older and struggles to walk and can't run, and my other cat Matrix is a male Serval that I breed. On Tuesday we are visiting the schools and on Thursday we are visiting the resthomes."

Kelz says *Bloomfield family will stay here tomorrow morning, I will visit  Howard as I have a few things to discuss."

Jen says " Harry, Patsy and Emma can be with us tomorrow."

Andrea walks in and pulls a seat beside Micheal saying "Sorry I'm late."

Dom says "Your not late, we just dishing. Before we eat I think we should have a prayer for Howard Kelz."

Kelz says "Good idea." When they join hands she continues saying "To all our loved ones in heaven and the heavenly father please look over our dear minister Howard and keep him with us, may he pull through these troubling days and returns home in good health. Thank you for blessing our food and giving us such wonderful lives amen."

Harry says "Stay still, dear father of all living beings, thank you for always taking care of us and showing us the path of great things may you continue looking down on us and help us through our troubles. Amen. Thank you ranch family we can eat now."

Patsy says "Hello Andrea I love that dress. And Kelz we will take your offer."

Andrea says "Hi Mrs Bloomfield, and thank you, I really hope Howard will be ok."