CHAPTER 103

The next morning over breakfast Kelz says "The barn harvest will go ahead as planned, I want everything finished and ready within the next 7 days. I need our riding kids to get their horses and gear and meet us in the large paddock."

Anya says "Can someone help me with my stall? And all our horses?"

Polly says "I will help you set it up."

Kelz says "We will start with dressage and then your freestyle."

Dimitri says "What are you selling?"

Anya says "Homemade lemonade, which aunty Jo-jo done from scratch."

Dimitri says "I will help you."

Fly says "We will spread around and our partners can help when they are ready."

Kelz says "Pass me an egg please and all your horses, we have guests coming to stay until after the competition."

After taking a bite she says "Not again pass me a bit of bacon please."

After taking a bite she says "Fuck sakes pass me a sausage please."

Dom says "This happened when she was pregnant with Thomas and Jacob. Someone pass her a piece of dry toast."

Kelz says "I'm off little shits can starve."

Gran Bella says "How long was she like this before labour?"

Sam says "Sixteen days. Dom was away for 10 of those days."

Gran Bella says "Did she go to the hospital at all?"

Caz says "Only with our quads."

Gran Bella hums and walks out. Dimitri followed her and sat beside her on the verandah and said, "You OK gran?"

Bella says "I can't believe after all years that my loved ones married me off."

Fly joined them saying "Usually it's my twin marrying everyone after they have gotten to know each other."

Bella says "She would've married me to Nick as well."

Dimitri says "Are you working today?"

Fly says "I was going to look around town to see who needs extra hands."

Dimitri says "Can I come?"

Fly says "Just jump in a truck and go, and yes you can come. Gran, do you want to see Marj's shop?"

Bella says "I would love to see her set up."

Tori says "I'm checking on the stores if you want to come with me."

Bella says "Thanks, darling, I'll just let my hubby know."

Nickolai says "You don't need to tell me, I'm gana go for a horse ride."

Dom walks out the door as Bella opens Tori's track door and says "Let me know when the wilds arrive. I will give you a show."

Dom says "Not for a few months gran, you 2 wana a ride?"

Fly says "Nope."

Rooster walked into the office and said, "Kelz are there any updates on how the gangs are doing?"

Kelz says "They are all doing good, Chompers and Pres Zorro have helped your young ones they have even opened a tattoo parlour, hair salon and a nightclub which seem to be doing good so far. Their new kitchen has been getting used daily a couple of the whores have stopped whoring and are now the new cooks. I have eyes on one person and expecting a call from another."

Rooster says "What about Starbuck?"

Kelz says "They are all doing well."

Kelz's phone starts to ring she looks at the caller and says "Keep quiet don't say a word." Then she answered in her distorted voice "Hey Rusty." "Thanks for the heads up, I know she is cheating on me but I think she is also hiding things." "Tell me everything you know." "I've seen her sneaking out of bed at all hours, snooping in the office looking through papers and taking photos, I caught her red-handed last night taking money out of the till at the nightclub, when I did the cash balance fifteen hundred was missing. When I spoke to her she denied it and then accused me of stealing from Crystal Matrix whatever that is." "I have the same information though she isn't working alone, as for Crystal Matrix take no action against them I have sent them a message to leave you alone." "They have sent me life threats I don't go anywhere alone." "Who's with you?" "Blocker." "Crystal Matrix will send you threats but don't take them seriously, they have a traitor working with Cheryl and I don't think they know who it is yet, but they are also gathering more information. Carry on with what you are doing and everything will fall into place." "I want to break up and kick her out." "Don't do that yet, you and the others need her to catch all the players at hand." "Blocker here that's what I told him." "I will make contact in a couple of days." "Thanks, Firefly bye."