CHAPTER 85

After breakfast, they followed the kids to their play area, some stayed to play, some played with the animals and others sat around the fire pit to talk, Kelz was busy typing on the laptop and talking on the phone. Casper says "Pa you want back in the company?"

Gary says "Let me think."

Kelz hung up the phone and said, "Turn to the dining room and watch the screen."

Luke says "That's a fancy projector."

Kelz says "Thank you I'm rather proud of my advanced creations this version will hit the stores next year. All of my brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews and oldest grandkids work, Pa Gary if you stay you will retire and I will build you a home beside our other parents. Luke if you stay you can live wherever we will set you up, or we can build your dream home on the ranch and you pick wherever you want to work, if you want a change just swap with someone, or we can open a new business the options are open. We have 4 categories as you see, everything under Wolf belongs to Dom, Casper and Charlie, Everything under McGreggor belongs to me Fly and Maz. Everything under Wolgre belongs to all family that live here, City are the big businesses in the city owned by Me, Dom, Fly, Roza, Carson, Casper, Douglas, Leo, Sophie, Lincoln and Maisy. I usually do this at home because it's quicker."

Gary says "We can wait Kelz there's no rush."

Kelz says "I'll show you now because I'm looking at a couple of urgent issues. Blue open up all town businesses, you can see who owns what, some of my brothers and sisters have moved their businesses here when they joined the family, some have always been in town and they crossed over to here, some are businesses that I opened and gave to them this is a way of thanking us for help and contribute to the family, they all keep their profits, this is also a way of us all owning a piece of mine and Dom's empire as we share everything. Blue open the finance sheet page for the council building. Buzz, Lucus, David, Tara, Samantha and Malcolm can you see what I'm looking at?"

Tara says "Is it the cashflow income? It looks like something is missing."

Buzz says "What happened with the assets? why are they getting smaller?"

David says "Something is missing in all areas, Grampy Blue can you click on the expenses please?"

David says "Robbing bastards."

Kelz says "Lisa and Winter can you see what they see?"

Lisa says "I did accounting but I'm not good or very fast, by the looks of this someone is not just stealing but is frauding, maybe embezzlement."

Winter says "I don't understand any of that."

Kelz says "Winter, you done databasing."

Winter says "Not like this."

Kelz says "Blue start from the top, we will work down the list and see if our young ones can see while they learn, Ghost be ready."

Luke says "You help the council?"

Kelz says "Yes and the sheriff department along with some other businesses these two departments are useless I also do their taxes and audits. I will explain more later let's get this done."

Lisa says "Kelz, there it is in the administration someone isn't communicating and is withholding information."

Kelz says "Good job."

Buzz says "Grampy Blue stop go back up a bit. There it is someone has changed the documentation which means Aunt Lisa is right it's in administration."

Samantha says "Someone is taking money from Govt funding it doesn't add up."