Chapter 8

A few days later after the cleaning up, the rainwater receded Darrien, Anya, Winston, Polly and Jacquline join everyone for breakfast. Daz says "Well us bears are out of hibernation,  we missed everyone's company."

Atlas says "No apologies are needed, how are you all?"

Darrien says "Jax is gana stay and help till we are more settled when I go back to work, other than that we are as good as we can be."

Carrie says "There's no need to rush, one wee step each day."

Anya says "Ma had a wee hole but we fixed that up, Pa slept with her last night."

Winston says "She only knows that because she woke up, I didn't hear Daz so I got up and put her in my bed. When she settled I took extra blankets and a pillow to Daz."

Daz says "He tried to sneak up but I heard him, I was thankful for the blankets because I was shivering cold. Winny sat with me as I drifted off to sleep."

Winston says "Thankfully it didn't take long as I wanted to get back to the girls, though Jax told me she would see to them." 

Jacqueline says "Aunty Kelz can I see you after?"

Kelz says "I hope you not going back to work straight away."

Darrien says "No!"

Carrie says "That's a lie, go back part-time until Winston gets into the swing of things."

Polly says "Winny and I will both be back in a week or two."

Kelz finishes her breakfast and says "Ya know where I am if ya need me."

Kelz checks the construction teams along with the building crews to see who is where then she appoints them to start demolition and foundations at the Rezort saying she will meet them with her blueprints. The office door opens and closes as Kelz finishes sending the team leaders her email, she lifts her head to see Anya looking at her. Kelz says "How are you doing sweet pea?" 

"I'm ok Nanny, for the barn harvest can I do something special with Ma's horse?"

Kelz says "Would you like to dance by yourself?"

"No, can I try lunging and things to get him to like me."

Kelz says "You want to ride him?"

"If he will let me."

"How about I help you."

Anya jumps up to cuddle Kelz and says "Thank you, nanny."

Kelz says "Tell your cousins you may have an extra treat after lunch. Send Aunty Jax in."

Anya goes out and Jax walks in closing the door. Kelz says "How's your florist shop going?"

Jax says "Not so good, I was coming to ask for advice or an upgrade."

Kelz says "How about close it and taking over Wolgre boutique." 

Jax says "Are you for real, that place is much larger than mine."

Kelz says "I know you can handle it, what's going on with you and Troy?"

Jax says "My divorce is finalised, but he won't leave me alone, I changed the locks on the house and store but he keeps breaking in somehow, I have told Zac and he's put in security cameras along with charging him etc, but he just won't stop. He stalks me and sends me messages here you can read them."

Kelz reads while mind-linking Sam and Carrie to come in and says "Think about this, we can pack ya house up and sell it, and we will build you a dream home here on the ranch, he won't be able to get you here and he won't get into the boutique. The boutique I can expand and we can put your flowers in there."