CHAPTER 74

When Chelsea got up for breakfast, she asked Joan, "Can you help me?"

Joan says "Sure, what are we doing?"

Chelsea says "Fruitloops."

Tori giggles and says "How about choc ricies for a change?"

Lilly says "Hmm they make good milkshakes."

Tori says "I've never tried them as a milkshake, you wanna show me?"

Chelsea says "OK."

Caz came out of the kitchen with a smile on her face, as she sat down Sam said, "What's so funny?"

Caz says "Chelsea and Lilly are teaching Tori to make choco ricies milkshake." 

Joan says "She wanted fruitloops and Tori diverted."

When the girls came out, some laughed and Joan said, "What happened?"

Chelsea giggles and says "Toz forgot to put the lid on the machine and it went everywhere."

Tori says "I didn't forget, brat wouldn't give it, when I reached to get it she turned the machine on."

Kelz says "As funny as that is, it looks like you're cleaning the kitchen."

Tori says "I already cleaned it up and made her make new milkshakes."

Chelsea smiles and drinks her milkshake, Tori says "You look guilty what did you do to my breakfast?"

Chelsea says "Nothing."

Tori swaps their drinks and says "You won't have a problem swapping then."

Chelsea says "But I already drank from that straw." Tori swaps the straws and sits back down.

Baz looks at them as Barron Jr says "Here have these, I'll take these."

Chelsea frowned as he walked away. When he returned, he said, "Chelsea used salt instead of sugar."

Tori says "Don't turn into a bully Chelsea you are too good-hearted to act that way."

Chelsea pouted and was close to tears when she said, "I did use the sugar."

Barron Jr says "Don't cry, someone put the salt where the sugar goes and you didn't read the label."

Chelsea says "Oh I'm sorry"

Tori says "I'm sorry for not paying attention."

Winston says "Eat up then we can go have fun."

Chelsea says "Can you get my friend? they need exercise."

Winston says "You just want your friend Nutzu."

Frank says "I'll help get them out."

Amelia says "Have we met them?

Chelsea says "Not yet, every second Saturday I help Nanny Gemma get them out, and I walk them around at home."

Amelia says "Can I help?"

Chelsea says "Sure."

Mid afternoon Kelz says "Has anyone seen Pikachu? She hasn't eaten."

Gemma says "I last saw her this morning."

Kelz says "Pappy?"

Belinda says "I saw her at lunchtime with Ivy in the trees."

Whispers held the cat's hands and mindlinked Kelz, when Kelz got clues she took off. When she returned she said, "She's ok, just scared, she must've tried to follow Ivy and got lost. Daredevils?"