CHAPTER 98

In the square, when everyone was gathered, the family grandkids and wolf kids sang a medley of songs, while dressed up in various costumes dancing to the music as they circled and entered the square. When they finished the older kids took turns saying bits about their parents and grandparents and where they live, while the younger kids played the story out, intertwining their families and lives.

Then they changed it to tell the story of how and when Kelz met Roza and Paulette at school. When they finished the sun was going down and they handed out plates of food and drinks while others sang songs. When they finished they sat down and some people clothed in black stepped out of the shadows and Yana said, "If you have magic and wish to have a go please join us." Then they put on a huge firework display which lasted a few hours, everyone was relieved that there were no attacks to interrupt.

When they finished an elderly lady with a white cane moved forward slowly, she stopped in front of the water fountain and says "My name is Julia Price, I lost my eyesight many years ago from the strigori. Thanks to a fantastic sister called Ava, she restored my eyesight and I was able to see everything. I am half Dhampir and half Witch. I can weld wind, water and fire." As she started to weld her power another lady who looked like her stood beside her and together they laughed and cried as they put on a show. When they finished they hugged each other as everyone erupted into applause and cheers and some whistled.

Kelz stood and said, "Happy days and happy lives ahead, may the forces be with you all, if you need help in the future don't hesitate to ask, Paulie and Adrian don't leave it so long next time you have our contacts, I wish you all well, the strigori are getting less in numbers and you are all much stronger if you continue doing what we taught you, continue with your studies no more harming each other. If you have thoughts and questions and not sure who to talk to, then talk to my wolves they know many things that you don't including mating and imprinting. My packs have their own hospital but their kids will be joining your classrooms. Don't fret about the sleeping kids we will help you all take them to their beds."

Lennon and Xavier are struggling to hold their Alpha and he says "Please no one move, Kelz we need help."

Kelz turns to look and says "Alpha Jackson, control Darius, for everyone else please don't be afraid, my darling friend can smell his mate and wants to find her or him. Lennon and Xavier let him go."

The lady standing beside Julia straightens and watches his every move, Julia giggles and steps back giggling and says "Blessed be my darling daughter. Ava, thank you for my sight for I wouldn't be able to witness this special moment."

Ava says "You're welcome Julia."

Alpha Jackson came to stand in front of Julia's daughter and said, "Mate, mine."

The witch looks at him saying "It seems the moon goddess has truly blessed me. Hello, I am Norma."

"Hello, Norma I am Lee Jackson Alpha of the Moon-Flyers pack." When they touched hands they felt the tingles and sparks shoot through their bodies, as they grasped each other intertwining their fingers they collapsed to the ground and everything around them disappeared as they imprinted on each other. 

One of the vamp teens says "What is happening?"

Kelz says "Good question Alvin, not only are they mated, but they are imprinting on each other, meaning images of their lives and families are shared between each other, they can't see or hear anything they are completely entwined just the 2 of them. Imprinting is rare among some wolves, it is one fate that is hard to go against, though they can deny and reject the mate bond imprinting can not be undone or rejected they will forever be tied."

When the imprinting finished Lee pulled Norma into his arms and cradled her in his lap as she said, "Mama, I will visit in a few days I am going home with Lee."