CHAPTER 44

Thursday dinner time Yana says "My hotel is complete and ready for business on Monday."

Tilly says "My restaurant is the same."

Celeste says "With much love and appreciation of thanks, all our homes are ready for us, and the factory will be finished next week. We aren't far away so I hope you's come for a visit we start movin tomorrow." 

Nightmare says "Plenty of space at my place for sleepovers."

Gemma says "Can I bring my babies?"

Celeste says "Of course, they will scare away any intruders."

Richard says "We can train Pikachu for ya."

Astaire says "Imagine the looks on people's faces when they come to the house."

Celeste says "She will get too lonely being the only animal plus we will be too busy to take care of her properly."

Prowler says "I'm looking forward to trying out my shower and bath."

Aaron says "Let me know."

Thom knocks and walks in saying "Evening all Kelz sign my last delivery." 

Kelz signs and says "Thanks, Thom."

Dom says "Pull up a seat and grab a plate."

Thom says "Another time as I have a date." Everyone turns and looks at Kelzy and Thom says "She didn't set me up."

Tilly says "Congrats and all the best."

Thom says "Thanks see you tomorrow." Then he turned and left.

Kayne walks in and sits down grabbing a plate and filling it with dinner. Amanda says "What you doing home?"

Kayne says "Zac and Peewee are working another case they will ring if they need me, otherwise I'm on call."

Mitch says "Does this mean Dean is ringing?"

Kayne says "Yes though I'm not suppose to say anything."

Pikachu makes her way into the dining room and meows. Gemma says "Clever girl Pikachu, she's getting around quite well."

Kelz says "Thom dropped off her present."

Richard says "You didn't?"

Kelz says "Yes I did, I got it made so the harness straps can be adjusted as she grows and the wheels can be replaced as well. How's everyone settling into jobs?"

Kevin says "I love it."

Frank says "The system is so easy and well maintained."

Gemma says "I'm loving it hands-on with Charlie and Rich, and taking a break to go for a horse ride or just being with my babies."

Richard says "I spent a day with Sonny and Olly checking out how and when they breed, the way you all do things and set things up is so easy for anyone to learn."

Kelz says "Exactly why the school kids can come and learn."

Thomas says "That's my pager, see ya's."

Kelz says "Wait, there maybe more."

A few minutes later most of their pagers go off Dom picks up the CB saying "Family on way over and out." Rabbit here roger that, need fire jumpers over and out."

As they head out Kelz says "If ya coming let's go. Buster and Gemma with me to learn. Frank and Kev do you remember? Richard go with someone or follow me to learn."

Richard says "I will go with anyone."

In the truck, as they were heading through town Kelz says "When we get to the hangar go to the right, and follow around before boarding, grab a pack below ya name. Just follow behind family and grab your things as they do."